Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Does this trick still work?

Absolutely does. 

Helped many kiddos on Twitter snag GPU for 7.5k using this guide when the X rolled out. 

Most important thing to remember : While redeeming the Gold annual codes remember to untick the “Free 1 month”. Reason being you cannot stack the 3rd annual code because by then you’d be at 26 months instead of 24. Untick it all 3 times for each code to be sure you’re set for 36 months. Then do the convert to GPU for 50 bucks. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/comments/iy5ns3/how_to_convert_xbox_live_gold_to_an_xbox_game/

Absolutely does. 

Helped many kiddos on Twitter snag GPU for 7.5k using this guide when the X rolled out. 

Most important thing to remember : While redeeming the Gold annual codes remember to untick the “Free 1 month”. Reason being you cannot stack the 3rd annual code because by then you’d be at 26 months instead of 24. Untick it all 3 times for each code to be sure you’re set for 36 months. Then do the convert to GPU for 50 bucks. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/comments/iy5ns3/how_to_convert_xbox_live_gold_to_an_xbox_game/

But as I already have taken 50 bucks gamepass offer for 1 month, can I convert xbox gold to gamepass at 50 bucks?

Sent from my IN2021 using Tapatalk

Just now, Gaurav said:

But as I already have taken 50 bucks gamepass offer for 1 month, can I convert xbox gold to gamepass at 50 bucks?

No bro. Then the conversion will cost you one entire month fee 699 or 799 don’t remember well. 

I did this whole shebang a few months ago and was charged for one month because I have already used the 50 bucks offer in the past. 

Also remember to make sure you do the gold redemption and conversion ONLY after your existing GP sub has run out. 

No bro. Then the conversion will cost you one entire month fee 699 or 799 don’t remember well. 

I did this whole shebang a few months ago and was charged for one month because I have already used the 50 bucks offer in the past. 

Also remember to make sure you do the gold redemption and conversion ONLY after your existing GP sub has run out. 
Thanks, will do it after my existing 50₹ 1 month subscription runs out.

8 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks, will do it after my existing 50₹ 1 month subscription runs out.

Cheers man. Glad I could help. 

Do read up and maximise on the 7.5k trick. I didn’t due to ignorance and habit got codes off cdkeys but that cost much more than 7.5k. That’s an incredible value for 3 years of gaming :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Doom Eternal – New Master Level is Available Now

Coming to PC Game Pass on December 3

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/12/01/doom-eternal-master-level-and-xbox-game-pass/

KAR EN TUK!!!!!!

Those small titles are awesome. 

Monster Sanctuary

Slime Rancher

Yes, Your Grace

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

Call of the Sea and Haven on GP when out. 

DQ XI doesn't need more praise. Awesome game. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread