Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

46 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I don't know about Xcloud but on Xbox there are No restrictions to switching regions. There's option to switch to any available regions as many times you want. Games work on all, no region restrictions. 

Is there any advantage to switching regions? I tried to see if region A blu-rays would play, but no luck ;)

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just started Gears 3.... finally I can finish the series

realized I never played Gears 2...lol. Downloading that now. Back to FH4 in the mean time

2 hours ago, Keyofx said:

Is there any advantage to switching regions? I tried to see if region A blu-rays would play, but no luck ;)

Yea, some regions give better deals on games and some allow you to access game early. When Gears 5 launched, i switched to NZ account and got access to Gears 5 day early :D.

I don't think Blue Ray discs are region free. 

14 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yea, some regions give better deals on games and some allow you to access game early. When Gears 5 launched, i switched to NZ account and got access to Gears 5 day early :D.

I don't think Blue Ray discs are region free. 

Okay, yea those are good reasons :D

Yep, they're not region free. Indian Xboxes are restricted to region C discs, and I was testing if changing your location/language would let you play region A discs.

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Friends don't loan a base Xbone to friends. No one deserves that abomination. 

I'm just happy to use the Xgp I bought

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

All are 4k enhanced 

I'm not sure about that, I think its because it has downloaded the entire MCC.  Also, there's hardly any option to tweak the visual settings, I can't even set the resolution .... :-/

Started with halo 4, i believe this is the direct successor to halo 3 ? Looks good, but yeah, feels dated.  Struggling to play with kb+mouse though !  

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread