Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

I used up my three months GamePass Ultimate for Rs.50 offer. Any of you can help me find a place to buy the subscription for some discount?
After you convert your account to ultimate and membership expires - you either need to pay full amount 999 per month or buy Xbox live gold and game pass membership separately as per your need . There are no deals as of now for ultimate membership .

If you are playing on Xbox - create a new Xbox live account . Buy Xbox live yearly membership redeem it in your account and then Join ultimate .
Set your console as " Home console " for your new account . You can then play all games on your main account and enjoy multiplayer as well .

If you are playing on PC - no deals available for those . You can buy game pass for PC and Xbox live individually as per your need for around 329 and 350/370 per month individually .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

After your membership expires
If you are playing on PC - you can buy Xbox live gold and game pass separately as per your need . cost 700 per month combined as of now .

There is no need to buy xbox live gold for PC.

@KnackChap

If you don't own an xbone, buy the PC game pass for 50rs first. Upgrade it with 3 months of ultimate for an extra 50rs. It's just to extend your subscription to 4 months. Ultimate is pretty much of no use to PC-only users otherwise (apart from giving you the ultimate edition of Gears 5).

Turn off recurring billing for ultimate. After the 4 months, renew just your PC game pass for 329rs or 699rs per month (depending on when the introductory 329rs offer ends).

I don't think there are any other freebies or deals going on right now.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Thanks. How easy is to stop the recurring billing amount/remove cc details, do you have to call the xbox cc like old times or can you DIY on web?

It's DIY on web. You can easily turn it off from your account settings.

15 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

After you convert your account to ultimate and membership expires - you either need to pay full amount 999 per month or buy Xbox live gold and game pass membership separately as per your need . There are no deals as of now for ultimate membership .

If you are playing on Xbox - create a new Xbox live account . Buy Xbox live yearly membership redeem it in your account and then Join ultimate .
Set your console as " Home console " for your new account . You can then play all games on your main account and enjoy multiplayer as well .

If you are playing on PC - no deals available for those . You can buy game pass for PC and Xbox live individually as per your need for around 329 and 350/370 per month individually .

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

@KnackChap

If you don't own an xbone, buy the PC game pass for 50rs first. Upgrade it with 3 months of ultimate for an extra 50rs. It's just to extend your subscription to 4 months. Ultimate is pretty much of no use to PC-only users otherwise (apart from giving you the ultimate edition of Gears 5).

Turn off recurring billing for ultimate. After the 4 months, renew just your PC game pass for 329rs or 699rs per month (depending on when the introductory 329rs offer ends).

I have an Xbox One and a new gaming PC, but want GamePass primarily for the former. I guess creating another account is the best option right now. Perhaps there will be some offer in December for the holidays so probably gonna wait till then.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:55 PM, STICK3Rboy said:

@KnackChap

Just a question - If I turn the PC Gamepass to Ultimate - will I be able to resub for just the normal GP later on? Ultimate is pretty much useless to me as I don't play MP on Xbox. But the normal GP can be quite useful down the road when something new releases. And it would suck to be stuck paying 1000 Rs or so for ultimate everytime. 

Just a question - If I turn the PC Gamepass to Ultimate - will I be able to resub for just the normal GP later on? Ultimate is pretty much useless to me as I don't play MP on Xbox. But the normal GP can be quite useful down the road when something new releases. And it would suck to be stuck paying 1000 Rs or so for ultimate everytime. 
Yes you can re-sub for normal game pass after your ultimate membership expires .

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:49 AM, KnackChap said:

2999 for 3 months after that and no NetBanking option only cc/dc.

Yeah.... NOPE

Can i surely use debit cards from indian banks ? I ask this since amazon us does not allow the use of indian debit cards or CC are allowed by them so does microsoft do the same ?

Also isn't cloudtail india [amazon india] an official Microsoft partner ? The only one that seems to be selling an xbox live gold card is some 3rd party seller and reliable shop that is games the shop doesn't have it in stock. What to do?

Edited by NitroNeo

Can i surely use debit cards from indian banks ? I ask this since amazon us does not allow the use of indian debit cards or CC are allowed by them so does microsoft do the same ?

Also isn't cloudtail india [amazon india] an official Microsoft partner ? The only one that seems to be selling an xbox live gold card is some 3rd party seller and reliable shop that is games the shop doesn't have it in stock. What to do?

You can use Indian debit card/CC on Microsoft store as well as on Amazon.com ( US website )

I have used my HDFC card on both and it worked .

If your bank has enabled international transactions on your card then it will.work .

Also you can buy Xbox live cards from many places like Amazon / gamestheshop / prepaidgamercard as per the price and stock availability .

I bought mine from prepaidgamercard and was able it to redeem it without any problems .

It currently has 12 month gift card in stock . They are selling it for 4k . I would suggest you to wait for a few days as you may get it cheaper during upcoming sale .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

I used ICICI Debit card and it worked, needs to be Visa or MasterCard tho, RuPay etc won't work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I would suggest you to wait for a few days as you may get it cheaper during upcoming sale .

But we don't have black friday or cyber monday sales right ? If i buy a code from foreign sites can i use it on my indian account just the same as buying the code here ?

But we don't have black friday or cyber monday sales right ? If i buy a code from foreign sites can i use it on my indian account just the same as buying the code here ?
We do get access to all black Friday deals which Microsoft runs on their own Xbox store .
Also Xbox live gift card is region free unless specifically mentioned ( like valid for Brazil region only ) so any code you buy would work for Indian account .

Ok simply put what i want to do is this

But should i wait is this promomtional limited time thing where it might go away before black friday, as i did not find any 1 YEAR LIVE GOLD cards from a good source i will just do it with a DC/CC but will MS allow me to directly buy 1yyr live 3 times and then apply that offer if i am doing it from the xbox one itself ?

Secondly the guy in the above video choose 1 month and KnackChap here choose 3 months the price seems same Rs.50 but KnackChap did you get 39 months, the guy in the above video got 37 months with the 1 month upgrade method.

Someone if you have done it on Xbox to get game pass ultimate please let the mods add it OP as it might cause trouble goofing up at some important step.

Edited by NitroNeo

Don't know why people making it complex or trying weird steps.

To get max up to 36 months + 3 months, all you have to do is:

1. Get 36 months of Xbox Gold subscription first
  2. Get 1-3 months of Game Pass Ultimate ~ $1
  3. Enjoy 36-39 months of ultimate
  • Like 1

Ok simply put what i want to do is this

But should i wait is this promomtional limited time thing where it might go away before black friday, as i did not find any 1 YEAR LIVE GOLD cards from a good source i will just do it with a DC/CC but will MS allow me to directly buy 1yyr live 3 times and then apply that offer if i am doing it from the xbox one itself ?

Secondly the guy in the above video choose 1 month and KnackChap here choose 3 months the price seems same Rs.50 but KnackChap did you get 39 months, the guy in the above video got 37 months with the 1 month upgrade method.

Someone if you have done it on Xbox to get game pass ultimate please let the mods add it OP as it might cause trouble goofing up at some important step.
Like Joe said it's simple . Redeem Xbox live codes first and then join/buy ultimate . It's simple and you won't get confused or make a mistake .

Regarding your other queries - This promotional thing 1$ for 1 month/3 months isn't going away , offer might change though .
In the video above - when the guy made the video - Microsoft was offering 1 month for 50 Rs..now they are offering 3 months. So naturally anyone ( like Knackchap ) would choose 3 months now .

Also Knackchap is playing on PC - he and other PC players didn't do the above thing because game pass is cheap on PC and you don't need Xbox live on PC.
This deal - buying Xbox live membership and then joining yearly membership benefits Xbox one users only .

I am not sure how many times you can buy 12 months Xbox live codes from Microsoft's website . I think you can only buy it once only but can't confirm it .
Most likely you will have to buy from 3rd party sellers only . Just wait for 2/3 days and I m sure deals will go live and you will have more stock of Xbox live cards everywhere .

Also max membership is for 3 years . So if you buy 3 years of Xbox live codes ( redeem them in your account one by one ) and then buy ultimate for 3 months. You would get total of 36 months only . However if you buy 1/2 years Xbox live membership you will get 15/27 months (12/24 + 3 )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Don't know why people making it complex or trying weird steps.

To get max up to 36 months + 3 months, all you have to do is:

1. Get 36 months of Xbox Gold subscription first
  2. Get 1-3 months of Game Pass Ultimate ~ $1
  3. Enjoy 36-39 months of ultimate

Man the thing is you guys overseas get the codes easily via official channels, i guess you are in Australia right, so amazon, eb games etc, but here cloudtail india and games the shop are the only reliable sources, sure there are other sellers, but the reviews and feedback or facebook followers on their services are so less that it's a chore to check their authenticity. Far to many services have came and gone here with causing trouble to consumers, i guess game4u was one such.

Anyway amazon us is out of stock with digital cards and they are $60 INR 4310 as of now, so can i just buy the membership 3 times from xbox one console itself and then upgrade to the game pass program ? Will i get xcloud free also ?

And another thing while buying the live memberships directly from the xbox will it auto try to give me 1 or 3 months of game pass so that i don't get game pass ultimate for 3 years at a low cost ? Now you will think why ask such a question, the thing is i don't get why youtuber or online users recommend getting cards for 3 times than buying from console directly ?

Ok so please check post #11 on the link below, how can microsoft lock your account if you turn of auto renew ? Maybe a user just doesn't have time to play xbox for a few months, what kind of a money grabbing strategy is this forcing you to buy again, what i do not understand from the comment was, if i get the game pass ultimate for 39 months, then i do not renew it for a year then get just gold for a year, will i be charged for a year of non renewal of gold and Game pass, please do not reply with why be concerned about long into future, locking an account for not renewing your service is unacceptable. Maybe i just wouldn't buy xbox scarlett at that time but still want my xbox account very much active, need clear reply on this. Sony doesn't handle stuff like this.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/73216698?page=1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread