Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

different endings you guys keep talking, should I make different slot saves or how

just start the game with the same save slot, your achieved ending will be listed for the save slot. For some help on how to get different endings - https://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Endings+Guide

I don't think there are any spoilers in the above link but you can read how to get 1st 2-3 endings - the major ones. Once you get your 1st ending, you can go on the endings achievement spree.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyofx said:

Man of Medan is not even close to that level of quality :(

Don't say that I double dipped on the collection on PS5 despite having it on the SX :fear1:

And downloaded wreckfest at your behest today. It better be good :threatenlumber:BC waiting like cavemen to download games on the SX 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Don't say that I double dipped on the collection on PS5 despite having it on the SX :fear1:

And downloaded wreckfest at your behest today. It better be good :threatenlumber:BC waiting like cavemen to download games on the SX 

:rofl::rofl:

Man, best game ever lol. I'll download it too. I've played it on the PC for something like 6 years now :D

But yea, Man of Medan was super disappointing. Does the collection get you all future games too?

1 minute ago, Keyofx said:

:rofl::rofl:

Man, best game ever lol. I'll download it too. I've played it on the PC for something like 6 years now :D

But yea, Man of Medan was super disappointing. Does the collection get you all future games too?

The collection I meant was a twin pack of man of Medan and Little Hope. I didn't even know there are future games lined up in this franchise. :(

Wreckfest better.be.good or I'll strip you down to afty :ack:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, hussain said:

Boys did Arkham city leave game pass? I just bought an Xbox one s, soemthing to do on my tv as I wait for the ps5. Really wanted to play Arkham city. Anyone knows when or if it’ll be back

Really? That's odd that wasn't announced. I have it purchased so sorry cant check for you 

32 minutes ago, hussain said:

Boys did Arkham city leave game pass? I just bought an Xbox one s, soemthing to do on my tv as I wait for the ps5. Really wanted to play Arkham city. Anyone knows when or if it’ll be back

Okay, I just checked when I added Wreckfest to my download queue. I don't see it there anymore :/

41 minutes ago, hussain said:

it never was on GP. Are you referring to Arkham Knight?

Tried to play Arkham knight and it is HORRIBLE. Apparently xbone plays it at 900p!? That’s insane... 

many reccos for good god of war like hack n slash games with good story? All Xbox games are shooting games... so one note

9 hours ago, hussain said:

Tried to play Arkham knight and it is HORRIBLE. Apparently xbone plays it at 900p!? That’s insane... 

many reccos for good god of war like hack n slash games with good story? All Xbox games are shooting games... so one note

Stick with Arkham Knight if you can. The story and ending are actually pretty good! 900p is fine considering it's an almost 6 year old game :D

For hack and slash, there's Ryse: Son of Rome. It still looks great considering when it launched.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Stick with Arkham Knight if you can. The story and ending are actually pretty good! 900p is fine considering it's an almost 6 year old game :D

For hack and slash, there's Ryse: Son of Rome. It still looks great considering when it launched.

Absolutely both for AK and Ryse. I took 5 days leave at launch to play AK on base PS4 and still remember the hate that rained on it because of the pc version.  

IVG must've been fun at that time :rofl:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Absolutely both for AK and Ryse. I took 5 days leave at launch to play AK on base PS4 and still remember the hate that rained on it because of the pc version.  

IVG must've been fun at that time :rofl:

I played it on PC during launch, (after the patches) I’ve mostly just played ps4 exclusives and games on pc recently. It just looked so ugly on my tv. Maybe because it’s a big screen but goddam it was bad. 

16 minutes ago, hussain said:

I played it on PC during launch, (after the patches) I’ve mostly just played ps4 exclusives and games on pc recently. It just looked so ugly on my tv. Maybe because it’s a big screen but goddam it was bad. 

Yeah bro if I recall correctly the console versions were fine. It was the pc version that had issues. Don't remember much as it's been a while now but on ps4 it played perfectly good for me. 

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread