Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

Yeah it’s 1080p on the PS4. I actually just wanted to play Arkham city. It’s not on game pass and the return to Arkham CD is too expensive. 

I downloaded code vein but it’s... it’s that typical Japanese game excessive systems

1 hour ago, hussain said:

Yeah it’s 1080p on the PS4. I actually just wanted to play Arkham city. It’s not on game pass and the return to Arkham CD is too expensive. 

I downloaded code vein but it’s... it’s that typical Japanese game excessive systems

Arkham collection keeps coming on sale. You can track it here and buy when next in sale.

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I played part 1 and 3. Where do you recommend getting Arkham City only? I can play either on PS4 Pro or XSX.

I usually check on webuy. Also, it never released as a standalone title on PS4. So, XSX in BC is your only option if you wanna buy just that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hussain said:

Arkham city is not BC with xbone. Probably because they wanted to sell the return to arkham cd. From what Ive heard the game isnt even that much different. 

you could be right. @0verlord you better buy the PS4XOne gen version only to be on the safer side - either Return to Arkham or the Arkham Collection.

mind you, those will still not have Arkham Origins which is only available on disc and IS playable via BC on XSX.

• Like 1

Guys I fuked up real bad.

So this is what has happened;

1) I redeemed 6 xbox gold membership as a gift and added to my account. 

2) All the transaction happened in RS currency only. No charge for any international transaction.

3) Earlier I had my region set to US but later changed to India.

4) Billing address on all the gift codes is Indian only & card used is an Indian CC only

5) Now when I am trying to redeem ultimate pass for Rs. 50.....It pops a message saying you currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

6) When I change the website to en-us from en-in, it is ready to proceed and charge 1$.

What is going on and have I made a big blunder? Will this gold xbox Ultimate pass membership is bad? Should I even proceed with the 1$ gamepass ultimate?

Please let me know.... :(

Edited by kaka_messi

40 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

What is going on and have I made a big blunder? Will this gold xbox Ultimate pass membership is bad? Should I even proceed with the 1$ gamepass ultimate?

Go with the $1 its the same deal but I am confused why its saying you have US Xbox Live.. Was this the region when you redeemed it ?

46 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

5) Now when I am trying to redeem ultimate pass for Rs. 50.....It pops a message saying you currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

Did you activate a trial when you set your Xbox up? It could have been done accidentally :/

25 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Did you activate a trial when you set your Xbox up? It could have been done accidentally :/

I am sure I did not do that.

31 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Go with the $1 its the same deal but I am confused why its saying you have US Xbox Live.. Was this the region when you redeemed it ?

Just my bad luck I guess. My account is also used by my sister in the US but I do not know what happened. Now I guess I have to use her card to avail the offer @ 1$. :(

My Indian CC address will not match the xbox address system. So I need to wait till late night (her's early morning).

29 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

I am sure I did not do that.

Just my bad luck I guess. My account is also used by my sister in the US but I do not know what happened. Now I guess I have to use her card to avail the offer @ 1$. :(

My Indian CC address will not match the xbox address system. So I need to wait till late night (her's early morning).

Or you just contact support and see if they can sort it out? They take 7-10 days but can usually help with issues related to account regions. You ideally want a IN account, I'm guessing.

7 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Or you just contact support and see if they can sort it out? They take 7-10 days but can usually help with issues related to account regions. You ideally want a IN account, I'm guessing.

If the difference between both the region is not much, then I do not have any issue in keeping that region. Since the gold is set for 3 years, I just have to get this 1$ part done and I would automatically have Xbox ultimate for 3 years I guess. My gold is expiry date is 2024' Feb. As soon I change it to EN-US on website, it goes straight to checkout for 1$ but unfortunately I cannot proceed as the address does not match and I get the error of address mismatch.

Please let me know if the difference is there, then I will go the CC route.

I hardly buy games and prefer sub model nowadays.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

You can switch regions like your undies on Xbox, get game pass for 1$ and then switch back to India region.. Indian prices are definitely competitive but we Xbox users don’t need to buy any games - Gamepass Gamepass Gamepass 

hd_d9137bae-f18a-4b44-b587-426faa7b224e_

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

Guys I fuked up real bad.

So this is what has happened;

1) I redeemed 6 xbox gold membership as a gift and added to my account. 

2) All the transaction happened in RS currency only. No charge for any international transaction.

3) Earlier I had my region set to US but later changed to India.

4) Billing address on all the gift codes is Indian only & card used is an Indian CC only

6) When I change the website to en-us from en-in, it is ready to proceed and charge 1$.

Please let me know.... :(

talk to customer care they’ll solve it 

36 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

You can switch regions like your undies on Xbox, get game pass for 1$ and then switch back to India region.. Indian prices are definitely competitive but we Xbox users don’t need to buy any games - Gamepass Gamepass Gamepass 

Who wears undies during WFH :doh:

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread