Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

What about my saves, achievements etc?

1st check whether you are getting the offer on original account 

if not, create new account and gameshare with your old account and then play with your old account. That should hypothetically take care of saves and achievements 

last resort is to start the new account fresh

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What if I don't get that option since I already used it.

That 50 rs thing is just to reduce the cost of the first month. 3 months trial is anyways not there anymore. So, over your 3 years of stacking, it will be a matter of paying 649 rs extra (basically 699 instead of 50 for the first month). You can use the same account as you have now. Do it via a new account only if you want to save 649 rs over 3 years.

• Like 1

Just now, 0verlord said:

1st check whether you are getting the offer on original account 

if not, create new account and gameshare with your old account and then play with your old account. That should hypothetically take care of saves and achievements 

last resort is to start the new account fresh

I didn't know you can game share over 2 different accounts. How do you do that?

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

That 50 rs thing is just to reduce the cost of the first month. 3 months trial is anyways not there anymore. So, over your 3 years of stacking, it will be a matter of paying 649 rs extra (basically 699 instead of 50 for the first month). You can use the same account as you have now. Do it via a new account only if you want to save 649 rs over 3 years.

I don't think that it works like that. Some people on reddit ended up converting just 1 month of gold in gpu and had to pay the difference between the gold and gpu price for the rest of the months.

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

there are only 2 accounts - old one with saves etc and new one with the trick 3yr sub

@hsk_colossus has done it

I think he uses same account on 2 xboxes, which is possible - but it doesn't solve the problem of carrying over old achievements. How to you share GPU on 2 different accounts on single xbox? 

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I don't think that it works like that. Some people on reddit ended up converting just 1 month of gold in gpu and had to pay the difference between the gold and gpu price for the rest of the months.

afaik, if you do the trick AFTER your current subscription expires, it should work. the 50 rs thing is that if you have used the 50 rs promotion once, you can't use it again. That thing has got nothing to do with conversion of gold into GPU. These are two different points. that's what my understanding is. e.g. in my case, I did not use the 50 rs promotion because I thought it might mess with the 36 months stacking limit and still I was able to do the Gold to GPU conversion. Although, I had never been a GP user before. So, its not apples to apples. But, thats what that post mentions that as long you do the trick after your current subscrtiption is over, it should be fine.

Just now, WhatsInTheName said:

I think he uses same account on 2 xboxes, which is possible - but it doesn't solve the problem of carrying over old achievements. How to you share GPU on 2 different accounts on single xbox? 

Its same as ps...

login with gamepass account and set as primary... now gamepass benefits are shared with all logged in profiles 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Its same as ps...

login with gamepass account and set as primary... now gamepass benefits are shared with all logged in profiles 

This solves everything. Just make another account and use it on other account.

7 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

afaik, if you do the trick AFTER your current subscription expires, it should work. the 50 rs thing is that if you have used the 50 rs promotion once, you can't use it again. That thing has got nothing to do with conversion of gold into GPU. 

If it works then paying 699 instead of 50 won't be a big deal but you won't know whether it works or not until you have redeemed the Gold codes. So not sure whether to take that risk or not.

14 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

This solves everything. Just make another account and use it on other account.

If it works then paying 699 instead of 50 won't be a big deal but you won't know whether it works or not until you have redeemed the Gold codes. So not sure whether to take that risk or not.

yup, if two accounts can use GPU on same machine, then better to create new account, just to be safe.

Although, the original reddit post does mention:

This works only if game pass ULTIMATE is currently not active on the account (regular game pass is fine tho). If it is, then either wait for it to expire and then try this method (But you’ll be charged the full month rental rather than the discounted trial fee) or create a new account if you aren’t too tied up to your account. If there was an ULTIMATE subscription before and it expired, you can still load up on Xbox live gold and convert it but it will be 800 for the 1 month ultimate rather than the 50Rs initial trial.

On 4/21/2021 at 8:35 AM, triggr happy ss said:

In may

Just read Fifa 21 coming to ea play and therefore gamepass in may, do we know the exact date or when does ea play usually update their list?

Edited by hussain

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Guys, do play Mirror's Edge Catalyst. 

It's fun as hell and runs like makkhan at 120 fps. 

Not sure about the resolution but it looks really clean and sharp. 

The story is sh*t but it's a joy to just run around the city. 

FPS Boost?

4 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Guys, do play Mirror's Edge Catalyst. 

It's fun as hell and runs like makkhan at 120 fps. 

Not sure about the resolution but it looks really clean and sharp. 

The story is sh*t but it's a joy to just run around the city. 

Meh, crap game is still crap at double fps. The honeymoon period will be over in less than an hour.

• Like 1