Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

On 6/19/2021 at 3:39 PM, WhatsInTheName said:

Finished Donut County on GamePass. What a charming little game. The writing is hilarious. Highly recommended. 

Completed it few months back. Do try Rain on Your Parade, another short little cute, relaxing game. Only one or two levels are hairy.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nope, need to let it expire first.. I had got only for 1 year last time

I bought a 3 month game pass code to stack up, however get an error that my account is of a different region. I usually buy codes from Amazon US without any problems, any idea how to go about this?. How do you usually subscribe for game pass? 

25 minutes ago, Jake said:

I bought a 3 month game pass code to stack up, however get an error that my account is of a different region. I usually buy codes from Amazon US without any problems, any idea how to go about this?. How do you usually subscribe for game pass? 

Always subscribe when you see that $1 or 50 Rupees when your account is in Expiry mode. Always stack up when your account is in Non-GP Ultimate mode because conversion after GPU is very low.. 

3 months code is XBox Gold I presume ? so wait till your account is expired and then use the code..

23 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

WTF is DnD Dark Alliance? 

Guess its not getting an India release. Not a bad thing based on the reviews. I always thought the enemies were very passive during the dev streams....

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Gamepass in India might not accept US code. Not sure.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Always subscribe when you see that $1 or 50 Rupees when your account is in Expiry mode. Always stack up when your account is in Non-GP Ultimate mode because conversion after GPU is very low.. 

3 months code is XBox Gold I presume ? so wait till your account is expired and then use the code..

Its 3 month digital game pass code got it in discount from Amazon US prime day sale. I understand the 1$ offer  you are reffring to is usually for new game pass users and doesn't apply to existing game pass subscribers. 

How do you usually extend your membership is it through the store or you purchase chase redeemable codes

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Gamepass in India might not accept US code. Not sure.

Nah, it does. You just need to have a VPN and switch to that country, then claim the code on their website. That's what I did the first time I renewed my GamePass for a year. There was some deal going on Amazon US at the time.

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Its 3 month digital game pass code got it in discount from Amazon US prime day sale. I understand the 1$ offer  you are reffring to is usually for new game pass users and doesn't apply to existing game pass subscribers. 

How do you usually extend your membership is it through the store or you purchase chase redeemable codes

Typically extend via the online store itself, Are you saying your are on Normal Game pass (not ultimate) and code is still not working ??

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Use a VPN like TunnelBear. Switch the country to US, go to MS's code redemption website and claim it. 

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

Use a VPN like TunnelBear. Switch the country to US, go to MS's code redemption website and claim it. 

Any reason for using vpn?

I think it's cheaper in India if you get 6month Gold codes purchased as a gift.

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Any reason for using vpn?

I think it's cheaper in India if you get 6month Gold codes purchased as a gift.

Depends. If you get any codes that are cheaper in other countries, you can directly get the codes from there and then stack em up. 

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Typically extend via the online store itself, Are you saying your are on Normal Game pass (not ultimate) and code is still not working ??

I am in game pass ultimate, however when I redeem the code I get a message saying that my account belongs to a different region. Never had this issue before