Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

I told Desperados 3 was awesome at launch and even recommended when it was added to GP but sadly not many people are interested in indie games or small titles to discuss here. You are free to post about it though.

Awesome game. 

Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogu

This is also a very good game. They are working on an addon for it called "Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice". Expected to release later this year. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think I missed posting about it but played Dishonored sometime back and it's sexy as hell. 

The level design is so intricate, absolutely love the art style and gameplay is pure power fantasy. Had an unfortunate bug where the game would freeze right before the last level started and just said f**k it and youtubed the finale. 

Solid 8/10 game. 

Really hope dishonored 2 gets 60 fps update so I can play it. 

If you like Dishonored, you really should play Dishonored 2. It's going to blow the first game out of the water. That Clockwork Mansion Level by itself is a work of art, and justifies full price lol. I expect it will come to GPU soon (Why isn't it there yet even though MS purchase of Bethesda is finalized?). Don't miss it. Haven't played Death of the Outsider though. I wonder if it's any good? Any member who played it here can share their opinion on it?

41 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think I missed posting about it but played Dishonored sometime back and it's sexy as hell. 

The level design is so intricate, absolutely love the art style and gameplay is pure power fantasy. Had an unfortunate bug where the game would freeze right before the last level started and just said f**k it and youtubed the finale. 

Solid 8/10 game. 

Really hope dishonored 2 gets 60 fps update so I can play it. 

Now go watch videos where people do absolutely insane creative sh*t that's plebs like us could never think of

Both Dishonored games and DLCs are excellent. I hope they make Dishonored 3 at some point. 

I expect it will come to GPU soon (Why isn't it there yet even though MS purchase of Bethesda is finalized?). 

Dishonored 2 is on GamePass. 

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Now go watch videos where people do absolutely insane creative sh*t that's plebs like us could never think of

Yep. Watched someone play when I was 25% into the game. I was playing so passive in comparison. Was utterly disappointed with my life after that. :lol:

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

they made it. It’s called “Dishonored: Death of the Outsider”

It was expansion following Dishonored 2. 

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Dishonored: Deathloop 

It does look good and gives Dishonored vibe. Let's see. ?

On 7/28/2021 at 8:54 PM, Joe Cool said:

I told Desperados 3 was awesome at launch and even recommended when it was added to GP but sadly not many people are interested in indie games or small titles to discuss here. You are free to post about it though.

Awesome game. 

This is also a very good game. They are working on an addon for it called "Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice". Expected to release later this year. 

Yeah this is a pretty niche genre. I just chanced upon it thanks to gamepass.  And the game is hard, you need to plan a lot and retry multiple times. I feel it's not something you play like stress buster but more like a puzzle game, so I'm not surprised many ppl have just ignored it.  Anyway, I'm on third level now, loving the roster of characters that had been introduced so far.  Also saw some posts about this game in the previous Page, nice to see others have enjoyed this game as well :thumbsup: