Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

How noob friendly is Hades?

On 8/9/2021 at 11:23 PM, WhatsInTheName said:

this is touted to be a major Civ competitor. Wish they had a console port too.

My laptop sucks. Wish this and AoE4 were available on console with keyboard and mouse support.

On 8/10/2021 at 11:57 AM, El Tigre Chino said:

Completed Outriders followed by Raji & Donut County from game pass. Liking these short chill indie games lately. let me know if you guys find anymore of these gems.

Try Bloodroots, if you haven't already. Kinda like Hotel Miami.

I would recommend Lumines Remastered, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Art of Rally and Lost Planet 3 (free on games with gold). Lots of diverse games this month!

And of course, 12 Minutes and Psychonauts 2 when those launch.

11 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

I would recommend Lumines Remastered, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Art of Rally and Lost Planet 3 (free on games with gold). Lots of diverse games this month!

And of course, 12 Minutes and Psychonauts 2 when those launch.

Lumines is forever golden, its better than Tetris.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Lumines is forever golden, its better than Tetris.

Totally :D Although Mizoguchi at least worked the same visual/audio magic with Tetris Effect. It's the same Tetris, but utterly breathtaking if you have a decent A/V setup.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I couldn't get katamari damacy to work for some reason. The tutorial level itself got stuck for me. 

Weird, it works fine for me. Did you try deleting the save and restarting it fresh?

And it's also just as good as I remember it. And that soundtrack...

16 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Totally :D Although Mizoguchi at least worked the same visual/audio magic with Tetris Effect. It's the same Tetris, but utterly breathtaking if you have a decent A/V setup.

I played it in VR and experienced what the doctors call a persistent genital arousal :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Does LP3 hold up now?

It's a bit old.

It is, but I remember really liking the weighty mech mechanics and story when it came out. I downloaded it yesterday so I'll definitely be giving it a re-try :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

I have been playing Darksiders Genesis, though a good game but it is full of glitches on One X for sure. 

Completed on PC Game Pass. Did not complete the hidden boss and did not face any major bugs, whatever small minute glitch I faced, I could find workaround on my own.

6 hours ago, b!T said:

I bought Dirt 4 in recent PS sale. Which is the better version? Pro or 1X?

I miss @AnK. he would have explained it in excruciating detail :lol: 

Almost every non PS exclusive game is almost always better on OX than Pro :lol:

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

Is no one playing Curse of the Dead Gods?

I think I'm enjoying it more than Hades. But then again, my perspective on roguelites has changed quite a bit after playing Returnal. So maybe I need to give Hades another go sometime later.

CoTD can be quite brutal though. Have reached the third tier of levels so far, and had a stupendous run last night only to get my a*s completely whooped by the third boss <feelsbadman.jpg>

Also some of the RNG curses can absolutely wreck a good run. I had stocked up on multiple relics and weapons that would restore my health upon killing enemies and entering new rooms. Then I got a curse which invalidated all of those health restoration abilities. It f**king ruined the whole run :rant:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Will try D4 on 1X then. Good thing it was only 374 on PSN :lol:

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

games which have not been enhanced for X1X runs like Xbox one at 900p even on X1X

while Pro runs in PS4 version of 1080p or better 

only few selected games have been enhanced for X1X eg in the dirt series, only dirt rally 2 is X1X enhanced