Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

Played Sable for a couple of hours yesterday. The art and music is absolutely fantastic, but the gameplay itself is really boring so far. The game seems to be built around doing side quests.

It was compared to Journey when it was revealed, but its very very different from Journey, which was a linear game with amazing setpieces. 

And the game is extremely buggy. Im playing it on series x and there is constant stuttering when using hoverbike. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Played Sable for a couple of hours yesterday. The art and music is absolutely fantastic, but the gameplay itself is really boring so far. The game seems to be built around doing side quests.

It was compared to Journey when it was revealed, but its very very different from Journey, which was a linear game with amazing setpieces. 

And the game is extremely buggy. Im playing it on series x and there is constant stuttering when using hoverbike. 

This is the impression I had when I played the demo a few months ago. Surprised by the glowing reviews.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

sh*t. I was really looking forward to playing this. :mellow:

On 9/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, TRMNTR said:

Played for half hour yesterday and I quite liked it. It's a sit back and relax type of game (till now).

Finished the game on Friday and really liked it. Especially the last 30-40 mins or so.