Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

14 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

can someone explain how to get 30months for myself, i have active gamepass subscrption for console with option to upgrade ultimate for one month with 7 months free.

how do i get it for 30months

Read this or go through the posts in last couple of pages.

30 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

On further analysis, I also haven't recieved the extension because I had recurring set to off. I mixed the GP start date with EA Play end date. :cry:

Even a true green xbot like yourself left behind! Damn, Phil be cold :console:

• Haha 1

MS patched it, all coz of this idiot who went and complained like a kid. what a loser.

EDIT : tried it on alternate account not working now, after u purchase one of it the others are not showing 1+7 offer anymore. 

Edited by PlainDosa
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, PlainDosa said:

MS patched it, all coz of this idiot who went and complained like a kid. what a loser.

EDIT : tried it on alternate account not working now, after u purchase one of it the others are not showing 1+7 offer anymore. 

:rofl: I think your Reddit post burnt their arse..

30 minutes ago, PlainDosa said:

Congratulations to those who were able to avail this. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, PlainDosa said:

must read this chat :rofl: ekdum khullam khulla, absolutely balls out idiocy :rofl:

https://imgur.com/a/R8TWhPD

Edited by 0verlord

1 hour ago, PlainDosa said:

Loser is not the name for this fellow. He is the gaming equivalent of the kid who asks for homework when teacher forgets. Absolute Moron!!

Edited by b!T
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

How many of these complainers were PS users? Lol ?

none because you need an Xbox/MS account to chat with Xbox support and people having both won't bother. This is pure greed and stupidity

Edited by 0verlord

Just now, 0verlord said:

none because you need an Xbox/MS account to chat with Xbox support and people having both won't bother 

Dude, you get an MS account just by buying an Office 365 sub. 

You can get an MS account just via your windows PC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

What the actual f**k? Why?:mellow:

Btw what Was the username of the loser? Fatt gyi I think uski amd he deleted it.

I think he deleted his account after receiving some "piece of my mind" DMs from angry folks :lol: