Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

Completed Katana Zero :wOOtjumpy: absolutely just in time as it's leaving gamepass on 15th Oct, today!

What an incredible, intense and absolutely stylish action game!! 9/10 easily and to be continued also in the next game!

Credits scene - 

KZ.png

those who didn't complete this game before it leaves gamepass today :chair: 

I love game pass but the 200 game list has gone to become the wwe roster with multiple versions of the same player.

5-6 battlefields, 5-6 fifas and maddens, 5-6 yakuza, 5 gears, 5 halos.

The point so many repeat games. I don't get why the frak you would remove witcher 3. And many of the unique xbox experiences like that cartoonish souls like game then moster hunter was removed. GTA and RDR come to take a dump for a couple of months.

The service has been weird lately. Sure we got scarlet nexus but we lost so many good games and got repeat copy placeholders.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

I love game pass but the 200 game list has gone to become the wwe roster with multiple versions of the same player.

5-6 battlefields, 5-6 fifas and maddens, 5-6 yakuza, 5 gears, 5 halos.

There are not same game, well.... except FIFA

So they should have given only 1 Yakuza 1 Gears game and let you buy the rest..

200.gif

Too bad they offered players the whole Series at one place for one price 

I actually am loving YLAD but those series aside you should get the point about having multiple madden, fifa, battlefields etc

We lost some really great games over the years and the adition of EA play has just added more copy paste games. Even if yakuza is a series worth playing. Ypu have multiple series of which some may not appeal to all audiences. By that way i mean we are losing slots from the 200 ones.

Playstation now has a wider selection but the way it is run is the only reason it's still not as simple as using game pass.

22 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I actually am loving YLAD but those series aside you should get the point about having multiple madden, fifa, battlefields etc

We lost some really great games over the years and the adition of EA play has just added more copy paste games. Even if yakuza is a series worth playing. Ypu have multiple series of which some may not appeal to all audiences. By that way i mean we are losing slots from the 200 ones.

Playstation now has a wider selection but the way it is run is the only reason it's still not as simple as using game pass.

your points are invalid as gamepass has 493 games right now, even if there are 100 copy paste games, there are still 393 unique ones. Go view the whole library first before commenting. Many people just don't know what the library contains and still make *ahem* comments :rofl:

Edited by 0verlord

15 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Losing slots? There is no cap on the amount of games they can add on the service. So adding Yakuza or a plethora of Indie titles by no means is reducing any slot. They have established deals with certain publishers which would enable them to grab these titles on their service; often times a packaged bulk deal. As for the sports titles, that's not something Xbox can help as they are EA's roster and they get added when EA adds them to their EA Play list. If you get Ubisoft added to Game Pass, you'll see Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs etc titles, same logic. They had a huge library of Square Enix's titles with the Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts series, guess they are all copy-paste too. 

I'm not sure what's so bad about it. I mean, if it's a full franchise (and a successful one), you'd definitely want to try it out in it's entirety. Even if not, you have other options. At the very least you get to at least experience it and decide for yourself if you find it remarkable or not. I started out with Yakuza on Playstation and switched over once the full collection was out on Xbox. It's a win-win for me as I now have the full collection at my disposal. 

Losing slots? There is no cap on the amount of games they can add on the service. So adding Yakuza or a plethora of Indie titles by no means is reducing any slot. They have established deals with certain publishers which would enable them to grab these titles on their service; often times a packaged bulk deal. As for the sports titles, that's not something Xbox can help as they are EA's roster and they get added when EA adds them to their EA Play list. If you get Ubisoft added to Game Pass, you'll see Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs etc titles, same logic. They had a huge library of Square Enix's titles with the Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts series, guess they are all copy-paste too. 

I'm not sure what's so bad about it. I mean, if it's a full franchise (and a successful one), you'd definitely want to try it out in it's entirety. Even if not, you have other options. At the very least you get to at least experience it and decide for yourself if you find it remarkable or not. I started out with Yakuza on Playstation and switched over once the full collection was out on Xbox. It's a win-win for me as I now have the full collection at my disposal. 
Yes yakuza is a exception. But there are people like me who hate shooting games. So i hate there are ahitload of battlefield, halo, destiny games. Xbox always advertises 200 games with game pass. So i think there are 200 games on a monthly basis. Wouldn't bother to count as the selection seems limited compared to PS Now.

It’s a whole lot of games to try for almost nothing,if you haven’t bought a SeriesX recently just for this service.

I don’t see any reason to be disappointed with what they are offering,specially if someone is into online gaming & has a lot of ppl to tag along with. 

If someone is actually paying $15 then the argument is completely valid but I doubt anyone hardly is. 

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

Yes yakuza is a exception. But there are people like me who hate shooting games. So i hate there are ahitload of battlefield, halo, destiny games. Xbox always advertises 200 games with game pass. So i think there are 200 games on a monthly basis. Wouldn't bother to count as the selection seems limited compared to PS Now.

PS Now has 800+ title almost evenly split between PS3 and PS4 titles. They have so much garbage filler in there that you can't even imagine. I have this service on my Playstation and I can tell you, there is only a handful of PS4 titles worth the effort right now. The fact that it's not even officially available in India itself is a huge letdown. It's not a bad service by any stretch, for the yearly price, it's actually a dam good service. However, we're not judging by the quantity of titles, but the quality of the ones being added.

Game Pass has a diverse roster and you can find that PS Now is just catching up with that list, Nier Automata, RDR2, Streets of Rage 4 etc, these have been on Game Pass for a long time now. Xbox also has the advantage of having the Xbox Series X patched titles and native Xbox Series games being added to the service, while PS Now hasn't got that yet. Both services have their fair share of unwanted titles (perhaps for us but not for everyone), you just need to get used to having them for it to claim a larger library. :P 

Just now, b!T said:

No one in IVG pays $15 :lol:

I doubt anyone anywhere is paying that much. 
The thing is literally in every Twitter,FB,Insta,YouTube comments.

Ppl in denial & living in the past thinking only forums circulate such info in today’s day & age.

It was literally flashed on every major news outlet that remotely covers gaming on how ppl can use the “trick” to get it for cheap…..I can post IGN & Verge coverage on it as far as 2019. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

I doubt anyone anywhere is paying that much. 
The thing is literally in every Twitter,FB,Insta,YouTube comments.

Ppl in denial & living in the past thinking only forums circulate such info in today’s day & age.

It was literally flashed on every major news outlet that remotely covers gaming on how ppl can use the “trick” to get it for cheap…..I can post IGN & Verge coverage on it as far as 2019. 

??

made up stuff.. your WWE gifs are better….post them instead of your analysis… 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

??

made up stuff.. ur WWE gifs are better ..post that 

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/18684136/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-convert-xbox-live-gold-36-months-how-to

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360

Rofl f**k gaming news coverage. 

Even deal sites which are visited even by non gamers have it upfront,this was just 7 days ago:-

https://godeal.online/how-to-get-microsoft-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-for-32-months-at-rs-2166/

Edited by AnK

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/18684136/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-convert-xbox-live-gold-36-months-how-to

Rofl f**k gaming news coverage. 

Even deal sites which are visited even by non gamers have it upfront,this was just 7 days ago:-

https://godeal.online/how-to-get-microsoft-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-for-32-months-at-rs-2166/

Oh my god it’s on godeal.. everyone must know about it ??

? 8 people who got Xbox already have this deal… 

amazing deal though.. too bad they fixed it after someone bitched about it to MS support …

Anyways  poor analysis on your part … post some WWE gifs, that’s more your forte..

Edited by hsk_colossus

PS Now has 800+ title almost evenly split between PS3 and PS4 titles. They have so much garbage filler in there that you can't even imagine. I have this service on my Playstation and I can tell you, there is only a handful of PS4 titles worth the effort right now. The fact that it's not even officially available in India itself is a huge letdown. It's not a bad service by any stretch, for the yearly price, it's actually a dam good service. However, we're not judging by the quantity of titles, but the quality of the ones being added.

Game Pass has a diverse roster and you can find that PS Now is just catching up with that list, Nier Automata, RDR2, Streets of Rage 4 etc, these have been on Game Pass for a long time now. Xbox also has the advantage of having the Xbox Series X patched titles and native Xbox Series games being added to the service, while PS Now hasn't got that yet. Both services have their fair share of unwanted titles (perhaps for us but not for everyone), you just need to get used to having them for it to claim a larger library. [emoji14] 
Yeah not being in India is a bummer. And i guess you have to login on a weekly basis to verify your account on ps now.

Though idk why you think games are bad TLOU2 got added this month and it already had good selection of unique RPGs many JRPGs of which i am into a handfull but still games are much diverse than what appeals to americans.

Also i don't mind ubisoft copy paste games. They have their unique open worlds with good stories. Worth it for me. It's the shooting games offered by xbox are mundane. You pick up a freakin gun and shoot. What is so good in that? If it was uncharted or gears yes the shooting mechanisms have blended well with story and has MP as well but if you play destiny and halo and battlefield it's the same capture the flag sh*t with different kind of guns.