Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

11 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The Artful Escape is such a beautiful experience. I'm amazed by the visuals & audio experience everytime I play a session.

Top Gamepass title recommendation. Just a beautiful game. 

Yeah man. Such a lovely game! Every one of those guitar sessions gave me goosebumps. 

17 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Anyways  poor analysis on your part …

Whare the hell must it be for everyone to know about it?!? 
Headlines of Punjab Kesari?!?! :rofl: 

I like it how ppl not paying totally want (& even believe) M$ to be making money off of this. 

This is like the most hypocritical scenario :lol: 

41 minutes ago, AnK said:

Whare the hell must it be for everyone to know about it?!? 
Headlines of Punjab Kesari?!?! :rofl: 

I like it how ppl not paying totally want (& even believe) M$ to be making money off of this. 

This is like the most hypocritical scenario :lol: 

Up your game dude… your anal lysis has been piss poor lately… however the gifs have been top notch… 

I know what I would keep doing if I were you…. Post some WWE gif!!!!

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Even I did the same. You shd see the smug look on my face right now :lol:

I bet it's something like this

skraxKS.gif

I can relate B)

Spoiler

*checks to make sure the subscription is still active* :fear1:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah not being in India is a bummer. And i guess you have to login on a weekly basis to verify your account on ps now.

Nope, just works normally as PSN+ does. 

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Though idk why you think games are bad TLOU2 got added this month and it already had good selection of unique RPGs many JRPGs of which i am into a handfull but still games are much diverse than what appeals to americans.

I never said bad, but just go through that 400+ list and realistically tell me, how many of them are you actually going to play. If you feel like all of those 400+ games are top tier with no numbered titles, then you'd need to revisit the list. Just by looking at the current list, you have those NASCAR, LEGO, F1, NBA 2K games & finally WWE. That ties into your copy-paste debate. 

Here's a full master list of titles added to Game Pass till date and even upcoming titles coming to the service day 1. So there is a roadmap with the potential of more games being randomly added and possible first party titles being permanently added if they make further studio acquisitions. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kspw-4paT-eE5-mrCrc4R9tg70lH2ZTFrJOUmOtOytg/edit#gid=2019069146

3 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Also i don't mind ubisoft copy paste games. They have their unique open worlds with good stories. Worth it for me. It's the shooting games offered by xbox are mundane. You pick up a freakin gun and shoot. What is so good in that? If it was uncharted or gears yes the shooting mechanisms have blended well with story and has MP as well but if you play destiny and halo and battlefield it's the same capture the flag sh*t with different kind of guns.

You'd have to ask that questions to the horde of people that end up investing their time and effort into those games. For you, it's pick up a gun and shoot, for others, it might be a massively fun co-op, PVP, PVE experience. It's like asking why is Call of Duty so popular, or Fortnite or pick any other MP shooter you'd want. That statement itself is so generic that it nullifies any validity/popularity of multiplayer shooter genre. Halo is their prized possession since the birth of the original Xbox, so it's rather obvious they will continue it's legacy. Battlefield has been EAs trump card for a long time now and Destiny 2 has a very active MP scene. So it's no surprise they'd have it on their platform. Regardless of how you feel about these set of games, we cannot blame Microsoft for having them on their service and people actively playing and enjoying them. 

They had lagged behind on the Japanese games scene back in their 360 days, but not now. They have come to good terms with a lot of the major Japanese developers/publishers thus allowing for a lot more scope of niche titles like Yakuza finally arriving on their console. You can see tons of games from Capacom also making their list, DMC 5 had hit Game Pass mere months after it's release. Square Enix has practically granted them almost their entire catalogue. We can probably expect Nier Replicant on it as well. 

• Like 1

You'd have to ask that questions to the horde of people that end up investing their time and effort into those games. For you, it's pick up a gun and shoot, for others, it might be a massively fun co-op, PVP, PVE experience. It's like asking why is Call of Duty so popular, or Fortnite or pick any other MP shooter you'd want. That statement itself is so generic that it nullifies any validity/popularity of multiplayer shooter genre. Halo is their prized possession since the birth of the original Xbox, so it's rather obvious they will continue it's legacy. Battlefield has been EAs trump card for a long time now and Destiny 2 has a very active MP scene. So it's no surprise they'd have it on their platform. Regardless of how you feel about these set of games, we cannot blame Microsoft for having them on their service and people actively playing and enjoying them. 

They had lagged behind on the Japanese games scene back in their 360 days, but not now. They have come to good terms with a lot of the major Japanese developers/publishers thus allowing for a lot more scope of niche titles like Yakuza finally arriving on their console. You can see tons of games from Capacom also making their list, DMC 5 had hit Game Pass mere months after it's release. Square Enix has practically granted them almost their entire catalogue. We can probably expect Nier Replicant on it as well. 

Scarlet nexus is a pleasant surprise. Thought still Needs some more fighting games. There are just NS fighters and SC. I was expecting DOA some arc system work games but those aren't there.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, b!T said:

Even I did the same. You shd see the smug look on my face right now :lol:

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I bet it's something like this

skraxKS.gif

I can relate B)

Reveal hidden contents

*checks to make sure the subscription is still active* :fear1:

Hah add me to that list too ? though everytime I log in now it tells me my card is about to expire for some reason.:fear:

• Haha 2

Guys, have a query. I use gamepass with 1X. Now my cousin had assembled a new PC so he wants to try gamepass on PC with my account. He logged in , downloaded No man's sky from gamepass but when he launches it, there is sign in notification and it says "cannot sign in to Xbox live". Any idea what is happening? I have used gamepass for PC some time ago i think but never extensively. I checked and Xbox app shows signed in with my gamertag.

Edited by b!T

22 hours ago, b!T said:

Guys, have a query. I use gamepass with 1X. Now my cousin had assembled a new PC so he wants to try gamepass on PC with my account. He logged in , downloaded No man's sky from gamepass but when he launches it, there is sign in notification and it says "cannot sign in to Xbox live". Any idea what is happening? I have used gamepass for PC some time ago i think but never extensively. I checked and Xbox app shows signed in with my gamertag.

He has to sign in using his gt when the pop up prompts. Xbox app needs your id to be logged in but he cannot play games with that id on pc if you are logged in on your One X.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, santanu18 said:

He has to sign in using his gt when the pop up prompts. Xbox app needs your id to be logged in but he cannot play games with that id on pc if you are logged in on your One X.

Thanks dude.