Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

11 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don’t think its out yet.. the current MP game should get updated with campaign when it drops...

I think you are correct. I checked it further and what I have now is indeed MP component even though I installed content labeled campaign.

Edited by b!T

58 minutes ago, b!T said:

I think you are correct. I checked it further and what I have now is indeed MP component even though I installed content labeled campaign.

For a cross gen title I think campaign might be already there in the file ?  matter of another small patch to unlock it..

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

For a cross gen title I think campaign might be already there in the file ?  matter of another small patch to unlock it..

But 25 gb is pretty small for a Halo game, yeah? If I remember correctly guardians is around 105.

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

MS and Xbox are the greatest ever

remember sometime back many people were getting 8 months free extension on their Gamepass Ultimate due to RBI regulation changes but some including me didn’t get it. So I reached out to Xbox Support on Twitter and they extended my Gamepass Ultimate subscription 8 months free of cost!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Earlier, my sub was expiring in October 2023. Now it’s expiring in June 2024! f**k yeah bc!!

rkK6DQW.jpg

Gamepass is the greatest!! 

Many thanks to @skdMrk for this!

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, 0verlord said:

:wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

MS and Xbox are the greatest ever

remember sometime back many people were getting 8 months free extension on their Gamepass Ultimate due to RBI regulation changes but some including me didn’t get it. So I reached out to Xbox Support on Twitter and they extended my Gamepass Ultimate subscription 8 months free of cost!!! :wOOtjumpy:

Earlier, my sub was expiring in October 2023. Now it’s expiring in June 2024! f**k yeah bc!!

rkK6DQW.jpg

Gamepass is the greatest!! 

Many thanks to @skdMrk for this!

I missed this as well, will they repeat this RBI Blunder offer ? If not check pm and do tell me what message to send them and what info you have to give em

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I missed this as well, will they repeat this RBI Blunder offer ? If not check pm and do tell me what message to send them and what info you have to give em

Just beg for it.

Look natural.

Copy pasting is easy to spot and they will ignore you.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Just beg for it.

Look natural.

Copy pasting is easy to spot and they will ignore you.

Where though on twitter, if so which handle exactly ? I wouldn't get 1:1 conversion on gamepass renewal next year so would be worth it if i have to end up making a new account in future, more mileage on current one the better