Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Guestimates, but I guess the worst possible price :rofl: 

'm just laughing my a*s off at coaleastwood tweets showing up here. This is like when radical posts random PS fanboys tweets, but I did not expect Xbox side posting them too. And people are defending him too holy sh*t :rofl: 

Even with worst possible prices ,surely this is just half the games we will be getting day 1. By the end of the year the saving will be easily more than that. 

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

I don't see how that belongs in the vs thread. All I asked was the retail price, which as per a trailer I had seen was 40$ on all platforms.

Not questioning the list, just the price of extraction. Besides when you take all those games you get with GP into consideration, 20$ hardly makes a difference.

The tweet was a reply to your question but the comment was meant for CC. Apparently, you can't even post GP related stuff in the GP thread without being called the defense force. :lol:

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

His defence is blowing my mind right now. I never expected someone like coateastwood to have a defence force on IVG. Maybe I underestimated y'all  :rofl: 

Its not about defence force , Those games are coming to GP and everyone knows about it .

Its fact not some made up list.

Understand Sign Language GIF

6 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Even with worst possible prices ,surely this is just half the games we will be getting day 1. By the end of the year the saving will be easily more than that. 

The savings will probably cross $5000 by the year end (like this year), not debating that. Which makes it even more hilarious to inflate prices for fkall reason. This is like when GwG puts out a tweet saying "save $79 this month by downloading these games". Just....why? :rofl: 

Also please stop saying "facts" and "truths", let me have one week without these words while Ank is gone :lol: 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The savings will probably cross $5000 by the year end (like this year), not debating that. Which makes it even more hilarious to inflate prices for fkall reason. This is like when GwG puts out a tweet saying "save $79 this month by downloading these games". Just....why? :rofl: 

Also please stop saying "facts" and "truths", let me have one week without these words while Ank is gone :lol: 

#bringankback due to special unforeseen circumstances. 
I am dying for some spin on how no one cares about this game and ubisoft +.

23 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

His defence is blowing my mind right now. I never expected someone like coateastwood to have a defence force on IVG. Maybe I underestimated y'all  :rofl: 

This discussion isn’t about colt

it’s about a list of games coming to Gamepass and how much they may cost and how much Xbox gamers are saving due to subscription 

you seem to have a deep rooted obsession with colt, (whoever he is, I personally don’t know as I joined ivg only last yr)

47 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

This is not the vs thread. It's literally a list of games that is launching on GP in 2022. Like Deathloop, which will most likely launch at $60 otherwise.

The only one I’d pay for in that list is plague tale 

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

you seem to have a deep rooted obsession with colt, (whoever he is, I personally don’t know as I joined ivg only last yr)

Well yeah, his tweets are regularly posted in the discord server I'm in, and its a riot every single time :rofl: 

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

CC is game pass user and enjoys the service but he will never admit or praise it here. 

No sane gamer will ever criticize GP and insane value it offers.

Since ppl specifically asked for my opinion on this matter I am giving it,

otherwise never Intended.

RB6 Extinction is indeed big for day1 GP. 
But it also tells us that this is a last minute deal as it was not part of the original release date & nor was it advertised so far on GP 2022 roadmap.

The developer is not confident anymore & it can go B4B direction.

Also it being on GP & then getting removed as soon as ubi+ is launched on Xbox is a good way of attracting subscribers if they really are confident about the quality of this game. 

Let’s see,big get for GP nonetheless.

33 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

CC is game pass user and enjoys the service but he will never admit or praise it here. 

No sane gamer will ever criticize GP and insane value it offers.

Wut? Most of the games I want to play I buy them off Steam or Epic for cheap. I'm not interested in renting them so there's very few games I play on GP. I don't even do the 3 yearly trick, just sub whenever I want and then unsub. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I don't understand the amount of discussion that happens just on the existence of a service. 

If you don't like it, just don't subscribe. It seems like people are offended by its very existence which is just odd. 

Seems to me that there are more people offended by the fact that some people don't give a sh*t about it, and it seems to confuse their minds. Imagine calling someone insane because they don't subscribe to your little service. That's like more than half of your own Xbox brethren :lol:  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Is Ubi+ coming to Xbox or Gamepass? If it's only Xbox it might be a separate sub like it's on PC. If it's on GP, are they making a new tier for Ubi+ games (I can totally see Ubi doing this)

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Is Ubi+ coming to Xbox or Gamepass? If it's only Xbox it might be a separate sub like it's on PC. If it's on GP, are they making a new tier for Ubi+ games (I can totally see Ubi doing this)

Separate to Xbox like how EA Play was when it launched on Xbox.. Eventually it may be added as all in one deal by Xbox

If they (Ubisoft) bring their PC pricing model to console as well, then it's a hard pass from me. Not shelling out $15 or whatever it's Indian conversion equivalent is at the moment. The fact that it's neighbouring service is priced lower and has a much diverse bunch of games on it should be an indication to them to lower their price and/or provide a discounted yearly model. Else it doesn't have enough catalogue of games for me to stay on the service.

The wise thing to do is what EA did and hop on the Game Pass train. There are people who are still commenting on their Twitter feed of how if it's a part of Game Pass and they literally have to clarify in every post that it's an independent sub.