Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

The argument that can be made is that some people play few games eg 6-12, but play them a lot. And if they happen to be epic games like God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, RDR2 etc, then Game Pass is probably not the best for such a person, at least at its usual price point.

EDIT: To clarify, not the best as in games on GP might not be the best ones for them to play.

I am probably that kind of gamer. I just spent 80 hours playing Yakuza Like a Dragon. But even for me, it is a great value as I only need 3-4 such games per year to be on GP. And when you consider the cheap 3 year GP Ultimate trick + 8 months free that we all got, the value is just insane.

Edited by bippukt
Clarification

Honestly, there's no point to such arguments. It's a subscription service, you're not meant to play each and every game on it. Just play what you like, when you like it. That's literally the point of a service. Just because I'm subscribed to Netflix, doesn't meant that I watch many movies/shows on it. Some months, I barely watch Netflix at all. I'm still subscribed to it as a matter of convenience. The only time I unsubscribed is when I knew that I won't use it for the next 6 months. But since someone is anyways going to bring this up again tomorrow, whatever. :tongue:

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Honestly, there's no point to such arguments. It's a subscription service, you're not meant to play each and every game on it. Just play what you like, when you like it. That's literally the point of a service. Just because I'm subscribed to Netflix, doesn't meant that I watch many movies/shows on it. Some months, I barely watch Netflix at all. I'm still subscribed to it as a matter of convenience. The only time I unsubscribed is when I knew that I won't use it for the next 6 months. But since someone is anyways going to bring this up again tomorrow, whatever. :tongue:

I wish it was also provided for almost free like Netflix (ISP partners). :lol:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Played  & finished goragoa. Perfect gamepass material. Extremely short & Can be finished in an hour. Game runs out of ideas by the end despite the super short playtime. 

It takes two. Played till the elephant toy level. Amazing amazing title and deserves all the awards. Only thing missing is a matchmaking mode but the built in club feature in the UI is godsent and helpful to find players. Clubs works much better than the similar feature in PS4 but is missing on ps5. hopefully sony can learn something before implementing it. 

Forza horizon - more like boreza. Only play it when I'm waiting for something to join it takes two club. 

PPL don't wanna play Halo Infinite? What exactly were they expecting buying xbox. 

It's like buying Switch but don't wanna play Mario/Zelda. 

18 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It takes two. Played till the elephant toy level. Amazing amazing title and deserves all the awards. Only thing missing is a matchmaking mode but the built in club feature in the UI is godsent and helpful to find players. Clubs works much better than the similar feature in PS4 but is missing on ps5. hopefully sony can learn something before implementing it. 

You don't swap partners between a ITT playthrough. Finish it with same person, preferably someone you regularly play with.

22 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Played  & finished goragoa. Perfect gamepass material. Extremely short & Can be finished in an hour. Game runs out of ideas by the end despite the super short playtime. 

Forza horizon - more like boreza. Only play it when I'm waiting for something to join it takes two club. 

I know some people who diss ITT like it's Satan's progeny. :lol:

Wink wink @Keyofx

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I wish it was also provided for almost free like Netflix (ISP partners). :lol:

Airtel. :wub:

There are times when Prime/Hotstar offer much more value than Netflix but that's down to the individual's choice.

5 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Airtel. :wub:

There are times when Prime/Hotstar offer much more value than Netflix but that's down to the individual's choice.

Jio for me. Ultra free. Actually the 2nd tier is free, and ultra HD is 150 extra, but i don't know why they stopped charging me the extra 150 for months now ! 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Jio for me. Ultra free. Actually the 2nd tier is free, and ultra HD is 150 extra, but i don't know why they stopped charging me the extra 150 for months now ! 

Netflix reduced their prices recently, probably why.

PS - I got Prime and Hotstar free from Airtel. Not Netflix though.

11 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Just checked mass effect legendry edition.
If anyone have auto hdr ticked in settings please remove it. game goes into auto hdr when  it has native hdr support

Weird... If there is in game HDR.. Auto HDR shouldn't be turned on right..  

57 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Weird... If there is in game HDR.. Auto HDR shouldn't be turned on right..  

I did check on reddit
This issue seems to be there with Xbox series x and there is deference between Auto HDR and Native HDR atleast  users in reddit  think so.
I didn't play much on Auto HDR to tell difference.