Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

27 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Death's Door is amazing. Impossible to put down. It's a 10/10 already. 

Very heavy legend of Zelda 3ds games vibes. 

Can't believe it's from an indie. 

Yeah, it's kind of a Zelda-like with Studio Ghibli vibes. Brilliant game!

Also, amazing music :wub:

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Out now. Around 800 MB. Should be fun !

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Death's Door is amazing. Impossible to put down. It's a 10/10 already. 

Very heavy legend of Zelda 3ds games vibes. 

Can't believe it's from an indie. 

I want to start Death Door, but I don't want to leave playing Psychonauts 2. :fear1:

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I want to start Death Door, but I don't want to leave playing Psychonauts 2. :fear1:

I stuck around for a while for the collectibles but then eventually told myself "You don't care about this. Move on." So, I moved on. :P

Their reward system with the psi cards and all is pretty dope though, so well done. I rarely stick around for stuff like this but this game made me. :D  

6 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I stuck around for a while for the collectibles but then eventually told myself "You don't care about this. Move on." So, I moved on. :P

Their reward system with the psi cards and all is pretty dope though, so well done. I rarely stick around for stuff like this but this game made me. :D  

I still have some side missions left, so that's the main charm. And to at least reach level 100. :P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

How do you play the older Hitman games in the trilogy? Mines opening up to Hitman 3 directly

Have you checked under campaign? Hitman 1 and 2 should be available in 3. 

Figured it out. You have to start the first mission and then exit out it for the full menu to open up where you can pick the older campaigns. Thanks to @Mr. Comingle for this.

The game spoils something major after the intro training sequence though (because it starts the Hitman 3 storyline I think). If anyone is playing it for the first time then watch the intro cutscene till the boarding pass and exit to main menu and start the Paris mission from there.

The game feels tight though. Completed the first story mission. 

Edited by El Tigre Chino
  • Thanks 1

Played a bit of Nobody Saves the World too. Lovely game and feels like it has a lot of depth.

The progression feels good and there's a lot of variety in the character swapping and each transformation having a unique combat style. Good mindless arcadey fun

6 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Started this today. Good fun. 

BTW, Keyo and me were trying a bunch of games, and boy did we stick with Windjammers 2. It's fast paced, f**kton of movesets, and epic fun. 2 players competitive only. 

Highly recommended. 

Embr is also good fun if anyone wants to join. 4 players coop.