Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Ok, so I bought a series X. I already have gamepass on PC (1 month + 7 free iirc). How does the Gold to GP ultimate trick work for me on the console? Both console and PC will be using the same xbox account.

Stack up 6 months gold × 5 packs on the same account and then you will have total of 37/38 month multiple subscription.. 

Buy GPU and all the month gets converted to Ultimate.. 

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Stack up 6 months gold × 5 packs on the same account and then you will have total of 37/38 month multiple subscription.. 

Buy GPU and all the month gets converted to Ultimate.. 

Thanks. I only see monthly sub on the xbox site. Will this do? Or is there any other place I should buy gold from?

https://www.amazon.in/Xbox-Live-Gold-Month-Membership/dp/B08P4HV5GF/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=xbox+live+gold+12+months&qid=1643885886&sprefix=xbox+live+%2Caps%2C207&sr=8-1

Edited by Nikushimi

1 hour ago, Nikushimi said:

Ok, so I bought a series X. I already have gamepass on PC (1 month + 7 free iirc). How does the Gold to GP ultimate trick work for me on the console? Both console and PC will be using the same xbox account.

Wait for your current sub to expire. If you are subscribed to gamepass, adding 6 month of gold will convert to 3 months of gamepass.

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Wait for your current sub to expire. If you are subscribed to gamepass, adding 6 month of gold will convert to 3 months of gamepass.

He's subscribed to gamepass for PC and not Gamepass ultimate.  So gold trick should work .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Forgotten City is AMAZING. 

Don't sleep on this guys. I ended up playing 3 am to 9 am so I certainly didn't. The game is too f**king good. I can totally see why it got all those awards. The story is some of the best I've seen. The world is great, tons of dialouge options and it's incredibly fun to fugue out the puzzle. In the beginning you know jackshit and everything is super confusing but as keep playing, you keep unravelling more layers and resolution of it all is super satisfying. A+ dialogue and story. A+ world building. Gameplay is essentially getting the right items and choosing the correct dialogue options. 

Do play it and don't refer to any guides. It's super fun to figure it out on your own. Can't believe this was made by such a small team. 

Solid 10/10. Do play it. Only around 6-7 hours for the best ending. 

Don't you get bored with the dialogues ?