Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

10 hours ago, makdi_man said:

Wish SX would allow to play PC games via keyboard and mouse. My work laptop sucks and gaming laptop died last year.

Would like to try AoE IV and Warhammer III

those games dont have console port. KBM cant fix that.  

10 hours ago, makdi_man said:

Wish SX would allow to play PC games via keyboard and mouse. My work laptop sucks and gaming laptop died last year.

Would like to try AoE IV and Warhammer III

There’s a list of games that support kbm on XSX. I’ve tried Bluetooth kmb combo on mine. Just plug and play

1 minute ago, makdi_man said:

Yeah I know. Since there's not much difference in architecture between a PC and new gen consoles, I was wishing somehow these games were available for SX too.

I mean, even if they do come out for console, like Divinity, Pillars, Wasteland, Civilization, etc, they come with their own controller specific layouts. But, yeah, would be good to have both control schemes in console ports. Sadly, I havent seen any game do it as yet.

On 2/17/2022 at 9:09 AM, gamer_adi said:

I have a hard time realizing that Starfield is almost out. Not yet, but almost. And the fact that it's playable on Game Pass. So excited for this.

Not trying to be negative but I'm almost sure there will be a delay. Easier to accept that it's now a trend.

The forgotten city. One of the hidden gems on GP. It's a rougelike adventure and hooks you immediately with how well it's written. Checked a few reviews and came to know that it started as a mod for Skyrim. Gameplay is just reading texts and figuring out what to do or go next. Some bare bones combat is there but nothing that gets in your way. Great story & VA, a fantastic twist and very kojimas'ish canon ending that pretty much closes the game beautifully. highly highly HIGHLY recommend. 

Anyone wanting to try this game do not read up anything or watch any reviews or videos. Go blind, it'll be worth it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, makdi_man said:

Completed Death's Door till the final boss. 

Felt the last fight was too tedious. Don't have time, patience or skill to complete it.

Excellent gameplay. People should try it.

True. At least it skips the starting portion if you die and play again. Generally though, it's not that tough once you get the "pattern" right.  

5 hours ago, makdi_man said:

Completed Death's Door till the final boss. 

Felt the last fight was too tedious. Don't have time, patience or skill to complete it.

Excellent gameplay. People should try it.

One of the EPIC boss fight settings.. its like proper Buffet of Bosses during the end game and final nail on the coffin by the last boss.. Do finish it man, it has fixed patterns just maintain your distance and use short melee burst attacks.. 

32 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

On Series S I don't think it runs at 60 FPS.. so might as well.. or ditch the Series S as you will miss out on playing these games at full glory.. 

For 2-3k savings I'm ready to sacrifice & play at 30fps. Will massage my eyes with some 60fps videos on Phub afterwards :P