Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Humankind coming to Xbox Series and Xbox One Consoles. 

turn-based strategy 4X

Day One in Xbox Game Pass

FU1XITeXwAATPG9?format=jpg&name=large

Played it a bit when it came out on PC gamepass last year. Good game. Plays quite differently from Civilization.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Been wanting to try Civilization on console but the controls looked clunky to purchase. Looking forward to Humankind, hopefully they give you proper m+kb UI too when you plug one in.

civ is great on console

4 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Played it a bit when it came out on PC gamepass last year. Good game. Plays quite differently from Civilization.

These games take hours and hours of your time without knowing it. 4x Strategies are deep (not qiqi) and fun. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Been wanting to try Civilization on console but the controls looked clunky to purchase. Looking forward to Humankind, hopefully they give you proper m+kb UI too when you plug one in.

Highly unlikely. Even Civ 6 doesnt have that. Would have to see how Humankind does it, but Civ 6 devs did a good job mapping the controls. It plays quite smoothly. Almost as good a mapping as DOS2. 

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

These games take hours and hours of your time without knowing it. 4x Strategies are deep (not qiqi) and fun. 

:fear1: the first time I fired up Humankind, I was up all night playing it for 7 hours straight

28 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

civ is great on console

The console controls work but with these grand strategy game playing with a controller turns into a bit of a chore over long hours. 

Same with CK3, the controller works fine but KB+M is just better and more intuitive.

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The console controls work but with these grand strategy game playing with a controller turns into a bit of a chore over long hours. 

Same with CK3, the controller works fine but KB+M is just better and more intuitive.

play and decide bro.. it works great 

27 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Highly unlikely. Even Civ 6 doesnt have that. Would have to see how Humankind does it, but Civ 6 devs did a good job mapping the controls. It plays quite smoothly. Almost as good a mapping as DOS2. 

:fear1: the first time I fired up Humankind, I was up all night playing it for 7 hours straight

Every time I boot up Cities Skyline :fear1: