Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

No harm in trying out .

That's what I thought while starting Origins.

Now, am definitely not digging it. Just boring running around, followed by mediocre combat.

But can't uninstall it either, cause Egypt is breathtaking, and music is too good.

Very wierd.

15 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

That's what I thought while starting Origins.

Now, am definitely not digging it. Just boring running around, followed by mediocre combat.

But can't uninstall it either, cause Egypt is breathtaking, and music is too good.

Very wierd.

Egypt is great, and all that makes this AC Game fun. Frankly (I don't know if this is possible) - just play the DLCs. Especially "The Curse of the Pharaohs" DLC (Don't know if that's included in GP). It's the most fun part of the game, and has some really good and innovative enemy varieties, bosses and breath-taking levels.

Otherwise, if you're a fan of history and like seeing historical figures + playing through Historical Fiction set in Egyptian times - only then you will like this game. At the very least, I will suggest that you play the game till you reach Alexandria though. That is one amazing place.

49 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Egypt is great, and all that makes this AC Game fun. Frankly (I don't know if this is possible) - just play the DLCs. Especially "The Curse of the Pharaohs" DLC (Don't know if that's included in GP). It's the most fun part of the game, and has some really good and innovative enemy varieties, bosses and breath-taking levels.

Otherwise, if you're a fan of history and like seeing historical figures + playing through Historical Fiction set in Egyptian times - only then you will like this game. At the very least, I will suggest that you play the game till you reach Alexandria though. That is one amazing place.

I have reached Alexandria. It looks great and is only reason i am playing it right now.

Can't play DLC with that level requirements BS.

Animus/ modern day parts are insufferable cause it's inside a cave. Hope there are not many of them.

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Forza Motorsport 

P5 Royal

RedFall (Arkane)

Somerville

Stalker 2 :notangel:

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

+

Wo long 

High on life 

Atomic Heart

Cocoon

Replaced 

P4G

Valheim (super fun co op apparently) 

Eiyuden Chronicle (cool JRPG) 

Benedict Fox looked cool as hell

why do people stupidly comment here about what games are worthwhile on Gamepass with absolutely NO knowledge of actually what’s in the library and what’s coming in future 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I found the learning curve pretty steep and uninstalled the game :fear1:

Ya, you have to devote some time. I checked few guides and then i was able to understand some stuff.

Its a very cool battle royale style pvp/pve game with Nioh 2 style combat. Love it.

Lobby music makes waiting for Q less painful 

Edited by WhiteWolf