Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Wahi to nahi hai :cry:

By that i mean spend 1 hour testing skills and all the systems in training mode to fully understand all the gameplay systems. 

As far as playing the game is concerned then just do daily 10 matches get daily xp and log out. More than enough for progression. 

It's not for everyone. If you enjoy combat in Nioh and NG then you will enjoy Naraka combat.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

By that i mean spend 1 hour testing skills and all the systems in training mode to fully understand all the gameplay systems. 

As far as playing the game is concerned then just do daily 10 matches get daily xp and log out. More than enough for progression. 

It's not for everyone. If you enjoy combat in Nioh and NG then you will enjoy Naraka combat.

I get time on weekends only :fear1: . Yeah i get your point though - not for everyone . 

Edited by Krazyniks

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I thought you were getting your naked a*s kicked in Elden Ring. 

I'm recentering my chakras after getting whooped in Farum Azula. Next long weekend will be a marathon to the end ?

You guys should check out Matchpoint. Its really good! Fairly simple and straightforward control scheme and mechanics that is easy to get into but is a ton of fun to play.

The game is a bit bare bones in terms of content but the gameplay more than makes up for it. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

You guys should check out Matchpoint. Its really good! Fairly simple and straightforward control scheme and mechanics that is easy to get into but is a ton of fun to play.

The game is a bit bare bones in terms of content but the gameplay more than makes up for it. 

Played yesterday. Online matches are particularly good. 

15 hours ago, Nikushimi said:

Nice, been dying to play a good Tennis games since ages!

15 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Nice, been dying to play a good Tennis games since ages!

IKR! I remember spending endless hours playing a Tennis game on the old Symbian os Nokia phones. This game finally scratches that itch. Add me on xbl for some fun vs action. 

16 hours ago, 0verlord said:

When you are installing Hitman Trilogy from Gamepass, all levels from H1 and H2 run automatically in H3 engine right?

also, for the trilogy, it’s worth playing sequentially right?

Yes, there is a sequence to the story. The very 1st Training mission of Hitman 1 is actually Agent 47 in training before he became a full fledged assassin. Then the story actually starts from there and progresses location by location sequentially to Hitman 2 and later 3.

It's fun to play it sequentially - especially if you are playing for the 1st time. Once your first time play-through is done - then you should select whatever level you liked and try the assassination missions in various different ways (Other than the recommended ones). You can also try the Free DLC and update missions once your first play-through is done.

• Thanks 1