Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, Animus said:

Ideally they should come to Gamepass...right?

Dunno what's the strategy here. 

At the very least they will wait till deal is complete. I heard it's undergoing scrutiny in multiple countries.

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2022 at 7:34 AM, Nikushimi said:

IKR! I remember spending endless hours playing a Tennis game on the old Symbian os Nokia phones. This game finally scratches that itch. Add me on xbl for some fun vs action. 

On 7/8/2022 at 4:08 PM, cyberpunk said:

Nice, been dying to play a good Tennis games since ages!

You all should get R* Table Tennis Xbox 360 game.. it runs so well still and super addictive.. 

The 1-1 MP is such a stress buster.. have beaten @El Tigre Chino 50 - 0 games till date :devil:

18 hours ago, Animus said:

Ideally they should come to Gamepass...right?

Ideally - yes. But until and unless the deal fully completes - CoD or major Acti games will most probably not come. There are major hurdles in acquiring Acti-Blizz it seems, and if the deal falls through after Acti has put their entire library on GP - it will be a major issue for them. After all, Acti-Blizz has very few major IPs that a lot of people are hyped about (And CoD is 70% of that at least).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The 1-1 MP is such a stress buster.. have beaten @El Tigre Chino 50 - 0 games till date :devil:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

44 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Yes. 

It was actually the first time I tried an online match :lol:

Same :lol: what a coincidence.

9 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Trying to renew my GPU but when I'm trying to buy Gift Cards, the payment method keeps showing error. Happening with multiple cards. Anyone know a fix for this? I've checked with the bank so it's not on their end.

Is it like you have bought a couple of cards and the payment for the next card ia not going through or are you not able to buy none at all?

Usually if you make few consecutive purchases within minutes of each other, Microsoft tends to temporarily block the card for 24 hrs due to their security measure. It happened to me once but only on a single card though. Waited for 24 hrs and the rest of the purchases went through. Did not take the risk of using another card during the blocked duration.

33 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Is it like you have bought a couple of cards and the payment for the next card ia not going through or are you not able to buy none at all?

Usually if you make few consecutive purchases within minutes of each other, Microsoft tends to temporarily block the card for 24 hrs due to their security measure. It happened to me once but only on a single card though. Waited for 24 hrs and the rest of the purchases went through. Did not take the risk of using another card during the blocked duration.

The cards don’t seem to be blocked. I wanted to buy the Gift Card to then buy the 6-month sub as a gift so that I’ll save on the GST. Didn’t work no matter how many different cards I used. I tried gifting the 6-month sub directly with my card and it worked though. So ended up paying 886 instead of 749 for each 6-month card. Spent 820 rupees more than I should have. 

3 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

The cards don’t seem to be blocked. I wanted to buy the Gift Card to then buy the 6-month sub as a gift so that I’ll save on the GST. Didn’t work no matter how many different cards I used. I tried gifting the 6-month sub directly with my card and it worked though. So ended up paying 886 instead of 749 for each 6-month card. Spent 820 rupees more than I should have. 

I faced the same issue. Tried CITI, ICICI, AMEX, HDFC. All failed. Ended up buying Gold for 749 directly. Not bad regardless.

3 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Sorry i confused the gift card with the 6 months gold. Cant you buy it from another online store?

It is better to buy the 6 months gold directly to avoid unnecessary hassles in such cases. 

31 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I faced the same issue. Tried CITI, ICICI, AMEX, HDFC. All failed. Ended up buying Gold for 749 directly. Not bad regardless.

16 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Sorry i confused the gift card with the 6 months gold. Cant you buy it from another online store?

It is better to buy the 6 months gold directly to avoid unnecessary hassles in such cases. 

Yeah, I ended up buying it directly so paid the GST too. It’s now stacked for 3 years so that extra 820 GST doesn’t matter, plus I’m splitting it with a friend so no real regrets. But that feeling of “I could have paid even lesser” is hard to let go ?

1 minute ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Yeah, I ended up buying it directly so paid the GST too. It’s now stacked for 3 years so that extra 820 GST doesn’t matter, plus I’m splitting it with a friend so no real regrets. But that feeling of “I could have paid even lesser” is hard to let go ?

Be thankful, that this method even exists. Imagine having to pay full price for each month at it's normal rate + GST. :P 

52 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Without GST ??

Also the reason to fail is mostly International transactions not enabled on your card.. The MS transactions doesn't ask for OTP..

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Without GST ??

Also the reason to fail is mostly International transactions not enabled on your card.. The MS transactions doesn't ask for OTP..

749 + GST. International transactions are enabled on all my cards. Still didn't work.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

749 + GST. International transactions are enabled on all my cards. Still didn't work.

Yeah same. Whether it’s debit or cc, gift card purchases seem to be blocked. I guess even scam requires GST payment 

• Haha 1