Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Good that Xbox also has something on their platform. Shame that people didn't talked about this much. 

Their E3 presentation was a blur of game trailers. Very little time given to each game.

I remember liking some of them. No idea what their names are. I think some decent AA games will come out of them.

Been enjoying As Dusk Falls. The story so far is engaging and the characters are interesting. I love the graphic novel like art style .

Gameplay wise it is the typical interactive story mechanic we've seen before minus the janky character controls. The game just focus on story telling doesn't pretend to be anything more than an interactive novel, which I love.

Edited by Nikushimi

On 7/26/2022 at 12:04 AM, Nikushimi said:

Been enjoying As Dusk Falls. The story so far is engaging and the characters are interesting. I love the graphic novel like art style .

Gameplay wise it is the typical interactive story mechanic we've seen before minus the janky character controls. The game just focus on story telling doesn't pretend to be anything more than an interactive novel, which I love.

Yes I liked it too. Played twice.