Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

Don't get a lot of time these days but I'm currently playing this. Such a beautiful game -- have probably taken a million screenshots. Too bad they're not the correct aspect ratio for wallpapers.

Man, Omno is such an underrated gem!

The trailer had only mildly appealed to me, so I wasn't too keen on even playing it. But since it's leaving GP soon I thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did.

The music is hauntingly beautiful and really surprised the heck out of me. Even the minimalistic story is unexpectedly poignant with a nice message.

I initially felt the game's structure where you go platforming through a bunch of fairly open areas and solve simple puzzles to unlock the next level would get repetitive.

But Omno introduces enjoyable gameplay mechanics every few levels and manages to keep things fresh. And since the game is only about 3-4 hours long, it doesn't overstay its welcome.

One nitpick I have is that the game's visuals, while still really good, lack a bit of oomph which would've really made it stand out.

But other than that, this is a simplistic yet beautiful experience that I would heartily recommend.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Man, Omno is such an underrated gem!

The trailer had only mildly appealed to me, so I wasn't too keen on even playing it. But since it's leaving GP soon I thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm so glad I did.

The music is hauntingly beautiful and really surprised the heck out of me. Even the minimalistic story is unexpectedly poignant with a nice message.

I initially felt the game's structure where you go platforming through a bunch of fairly open areas and solve simple puzzles to unlock the next level would get repetitive.

But Omno introduces enjoyable gameplay mechanics every few levels and manages to keep things fresh. And since the game is only about 3-4 hours long, it doesn't overstay its welcome.

One nitpick I have is that the game's visuals, while still really good, lack a bit of oomph which would've really made it stand out.

But other than that, this is a simplistic yet beautiful experience that I would heartily recommend.

I actually quite liked the visuals -- the art style is well done. Regardless, you're spot on with your observations. Such a hidden gem.

• Like 1

Been playing Deaths Door. Really like the concept and visuals, presentation. The combat is so satisfying! 

Only thing I don't like its Metroidvania-style. Which means backtracking and sh*t. And there's no map either. So that makes it even worse.  

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Been playing Deaths Door. Really like the concept and visuals, presentation. The combat is so satisfying! 

Only thing I don't like its Metroidvania-style. Which means backtracking and sh*t. And there's no map either. So that makes it even worse.  

Pretty much. Stick with it though and it won't matter eventually.

14 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Less backtracking actually and more of unlocking shortcuts.. 

Game is a total blast.. one of the completionist games for me..

24 minutes ago, b!T said:

Same country. No household bullshit like Nteflix. Good for them.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Scam family time. Hope this launches before April 23 when my sub ends.

• Like 1

So normal PCGP is going for 349 now, with 18% GST that comes to 412.

Am I just imagining things or did they actually reduce the per month price?

Months back I remember it was ~600 or so per month even for the normal GP.

I'll probably renew when my sub ends on September, Yakuza 7 and  TW Warhammer 3 to play, good they added GR Wildlands.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Even if 4 people in a family, and cost €22 or $25, that’s approx ₹400-600 before GST per person per month which is not much different than now

It has regional pricing. In India it will cost less.

17 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

3 year back door Zindabad

If back door exists by then, I’ll NOT be participating in family scam plan because then we would be paying waaaaaaay less than game devs deserve. That’s 7500/4 = 1875 per person for 3 years which is ridiculous 

Edited by 0verlord