Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

https://screenrant.com/gta-san-andreas-xbox-game-pass-release/amp/

GTA: San Andreas Definitive Edition Launches Day One On Xbox Game Pass

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - The Definitive Edition will be available on Xbox Game Pass on November 11, 2021, the day the game releases.

Time to replay best GTA

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Vice City is the best GTA game ever for me. The setting and the music is top notch.

Yep. Would have loved if VC was on GP. Guess for best GTA we have to pay. ?

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. Would have loved if VC was on GP. Guess for best GTA we have to pay. ?

San Andreas is the BEST, because still struck in mini helicopter mission of Vice City :samui:

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Vice City is the best GTA game ever for me. The setting and the music is top notch.

56 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Will Outriders Xbox game pass save or progress carry over to PC Game pass version ? It should automatically pull progress from Cloud right since i use same gamer tag for both xbox and PC?

Outriders does not offer full cross save support. This means you cannot start playing on one platform, then continue your progress to another - so once you start playing on a platform, you must stick with it, or start over again elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Outriders does not offer full cross save support. This means you cannot start playing on one platform, then continue your progress to another - so once you start playing on a platform, you must stick with it, or start over again elsewhere.

Sad. This is one good thing ubi has done recently. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

But thing is im using same gamer tag and both on game pass, so all under MS ecosystem. So it should work?

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

But thing is im using same gamer tag and both on game pass, so all under MS ecosystem. So it should work?

The devs have to support it as well.