Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

47 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

If they (Ubisoft) bring their PC pricing model to console as well, then it's a hard pass from me. Not shelling out $15 or whatever it's Indian conversion equivalent is at the moment. The fact that it's neighbouring service is priced lower and has a much diverse bunch of games on it should be an indication to them to lower their price and/or provide a discounted yearly model. Else it doesn't have enough catalogue of games for me to stay on the service.

The wise thing to do is what EA did and hop on the Game Pass train. There are people who are still commenting on their Twitter feed of how if it's a part of Game Pass and they literally have to clarify in every post that it's an independent sub. 

If I spend Rs 1000 per month and take 2 months to finish Assassin's Creed Odyssey, that would cost me twice of what it takes to buy it on sale. And I won't even own it.

Rs 300 per month would be all right price for me, considering quality and nature of their games.

Don't care for their games day 1. Just want to play some legacy titles.

Edited by Vaibhavp

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

People are offended when people go out of their way to sh*t on things they don’t give a sh*t about.. 

I don’t give a sh*t about Nintendo but I don’t go around posting sh*t about Nintendo 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

yes

Free games has zero value. I barely play any gamepass games despite having gamepass till 2024. Infact i only play one game on xbox Gears 5 multiplayer. that too i own it and spend money on buying characters. No interest in playing AAA xbox games which they make it free.

5 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Free games has zero value. I barely play any gamepass games despite having gamepass till 2024. Infact i only play one game on xbox Gears 5 multiplayer. that too i own it and spend money on buying characters. No interest in playing AAA xbox games which they make it free.

Scumgang attacking another guy in 3... 2.....

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, AtheK said:

does that 1$ upgrade thing still works, my sub ends next month. Though I really don't mind paying full price for this service too.

It should but I think it'll take a couple of weeks for the 1$ offer to show up once your sub had expired.

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I have played so many games on ps now just because they were free. On gamepass i have played shadow warrior 2 until now. Free games does have value :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

So its your problem plus games not free. You pay subscription fee. 

What i will suggest you that you should sell Xbox and get out of the ecosystem immediately and buy 5k PS exclusives only, so that you feel good about spending 5 to 6k.

I better not see you play free Xbox game via game pass again otherwise you will be called out.lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

There's definitely an argument to be made that you can be overwhelmed by choice and then you don't feel like playing anything. But i also feel that can be easily overcome. :unsure:

There's lot of games definitely like a buffet but I don't go and try everything unless I hear a lot about them from folks here or its a well known title..