Jump to content

Official GamePass Thread


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

My game pass sub that I got when it launched expires next month. I will be able use the conversion trick on same ID after it expires?

 

Mostly Yes..  the trick works when you are not on any active sub But please see what does the GPU pricing show up for you after the expiry..

 

Before the GPU pricing used to show 699 for expired accounts and it was taking about 90 days for the 50/$1 Rupees to show up on the same account..that is the time typically one would stack up and do the conversion but now with this 8 month things seem to be changed.. so post expiry if the 8 month thing shows up for you the stack + conversion should still work.. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

Mostly Yes..  the trick works when you are not on any active sub But please see what does the GPU pricing show up for you after the expiry..

 

Before the GPU pricing used to show 699 for expired accounts and it was taking about 90 days for the 50/$1 Rupees to show up on the same account..that is the time typically one would stack up and do the conversion but now with this 8 month things seem to be changed.. so post expiry if the 8 month thing shows up for you the stack + conversion should still work.. 

 

I don't think the 1USD thing works anymore. I didn't see it in my account, and i never had any active sub. 

It was 7+1 for both Gold and Ultimate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

I don't think the 1USD thing works anymore. I didn't see it in my account, and i never had any active sub. 

It was 7+1 for both Gold and Ultimate. 

 

Yep with the new rule the 1+7 has ovveriden the $1 1 month/3 month offer.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gotta say - GP has let me have more online MP sessions than PS at this point. 

Along with @Keyofx, played ITT, Streets of Rage 4, Rubber Bandits and NFSHP. 

Only game had to rage quit was Rubber Bandits. :ranting: .. but honestly it'll be great fun with 4 player MP. Really funny game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Gotta say - GP has let me have more online MP sessions than PS at this point. 

Along with @Keyofx, played ITT, Streets of Rage 4, Rubber Bandits and NFSHP. 

Only game had to rage quit was Rubber Bandits. :ranting: .. but honestly it'll be great fun with 4 player MP. Really funny game. 

Come play NFS HP with the full gang. It's just pure insanity. Multiplayer gaming with voice chat at its absolute best. 

 

Also get @Keyofx to play the Ascent with you. His GoTY.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Come play NFS HP with the full gang. It's just pure insanity. Multiplayer gaming with voice chat at its absolute best. 

 

Also get @Keyofx to play the Ascent with you. His GoTY.

 

 

Can't play late nights, man. Kids and family sleeping. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Gotta say - GP has let me have more online MP sessions than PS at this point. 

Along with @Keyofx, played ITT, Streets of Rage 4, Rubber Bandits and NFSHP. 

Only game had to rage quit was Rubber Bandits. :ranting: .. but honestly it'll be great fun with 4 player MP. Really funny game. 

No stardrew valley?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

I'll have to visit and pulp him if he asks to play Stardew Valley. :chair:

Streets of Rage 4 and Rubber Bandits are epic fun, btw. Later can take 4 player MP. 

You can't play after 10 in some other room with headphones? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Nah. TV in bedrooms. And I tried remote play few days back. Not a good experience. It looks just like screen mirroring tbh. 

 

get a 27" monitor "for work" and set it up on a desk in some other room where no one should disturb you because you are "working"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

 

get a 27" monitor "for work" and set it up on a desk in some other room where no one should disturb you because you are "working"

 

No space. :rofl:

 

1 room for both kids, 1 for parents, 1 for us. Since pandemic, my "work" place is the dining room. :cry:

 

I already have a monitor, and it was an eyesore in the dining place. Removed it eventually. :(

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...