Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Twelve minutes. What a disappointing end to a promising game. The story makes no sense once the twist is revealed. 

The initial premise seemed interesting but some of the things you have to do is in such specific order that I had to start looking up guides on what to do next because the tinkering around just didn't lead to anything.

Just wasn't fun or worth it for me after a point. 

On 7/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, Ne0 said:

So started with this game called 'Desperados 3'.  Amazing game I must say.  Reminds me of this game called 'commandos' which I used to play really long ago. Didn't see any thread for it, so guess there are not many fans here ?

.... and completed the game today.  What a brilliant game it was.  The soundtrack, characters, the wild west atmosphere everything was spot on. I think after rdr 1 & 2, this is by far the best game set in the wild West.  The levels are so varied, the abilities of each character is so well thought out and with adhoc quick saves one can easily go out and experiment multiple ways of clearing a level.  In fact the quick saves is encouraged by the game and it flags a reminder to save the game every minute or so.  

Too bad it's going away from gamepass this month and not many would have played this game considering its a real time tactics game.  But IMO, this was one of the best games I've played.  It's tough as nails, but the joy of completing a level without triggering any alarm is exceptional, kinda like when you defeat a boss in soulsborne series !!

Thanks to gamepass, else i would've completely overlooked this gem of a game :thumbsup:

Any other similar awesome games in this genre ? PoE ?

Desperados 3 is a must-play game. Absolutely amazing. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Try Shadow Tactics. I'd say it is closer to Desperados 3 than others. Others games like Wasteland 3/Mutant Hero/Partisans 1941 have similar vibe. If you are fine with old games then Commandos is best.  

Edited by Joe Cool

17 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

.... and completed the game today.  What a brilliant game it was.  The soundtrack, characters, the wild west atmosphere everything was spot on. I think after rdr 1 & 2, this is by far the best game set in the wild West.  The levels are so varied, the abilities of each character is so well thought out and with adhoc quick saves one can easily go out and experiment multiple ways of clearing a level.  In fact the quick saves is encouraged by the game and it flags a reminder to save the game every minute or so.  

Too bad it's going away from gamepass this month and not many would have played this game considering its a real time tactics game.  But IMO, this was one of the best games I've played.  It's tough as nails, but the joy of completing a level without triggering any alarm is exceptional, kinda like when you defeat a boss in soulsborne series !!

Thanks to gamepass, else i would've completely overlooked this gem of a game :thumbsup:

Gonna buy it and keep it. Deluxe edition with dlc.

Being a huge fan of Commandos Behind Enemy Lines.

Edited by Vaibhavp

32 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Desperados 3 is a must-play game. Absolutely amazing. :thumbsup:

Try Shadow Tactics. I'd say it is closer to Desperados 3 than others. Others games like Wasteland 3/Mutant Hero/Partisans 1941 have similar vibe. If you are fine with old games then Commandos is best.  

desperados is leaving gamepass on 15th I think

Started playing The Gunk and I'm really enjoying it. It's a chill platformer with a nice art-style and some very basic puzzles. The music is pretty soothing too.

Good game for when you want to just kick back and relax.

Also, the main character's design was kinda reminding me of Steamworld for some reason, and I later got to know that the game is in fact made by the Steamworld devs :P

7AQL3Ew.jpg

v2Mino8.jpg

DIGtMPp.jpg

dhzhr0r.jpg

ixjlWnk.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Started playing The Gunk and I'm really enjoying it. It's a chill platformer with a nice art-style and some very basic puzzles. The music is pretty soothing too.

Pretty much. Finished it in one sitting.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Also, the main character's design was kinda reminding me of Steamworld for some reason, and I later got to know that the game is in fact made by the Steamworld devs :P

7AQL3Ew.jpg

v2Mino8.jpg

DIGtMPp.jpg

dhzhr0r.jpg

ixjlWnk.jpg

My niece loved watching me play this, even let her try some of the platforming stuff, she’s only 5. A fun play through.

• Like 1

Completed garbage collection simulator aka the gunk. Average title with terrible & very little gameplay. First 2 hrs are just hold RT & press up on LS. Last 2 hours have  some basic platforming with extremely loose controls and some brain dead puzzles. Visually looks like a no man's sky mod. A very generous 5 out of 10. 

25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Completed garbage collection simulator aka the gunk. Average title with terrible & very little gameplay. First 2 hrs are just hold RT & press up on LS. Last 2 hours have  some basic platforming with extremely loose controls and some brain dead puzzles. Visually looks like a no man's sky mod. A very generous 5 out of 10. 

making full use of gamepass I see.. nice!!