Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

19 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

what's the point of posting these things when they already have taken a price cut in India which matters for us and its already live..

22 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

what's the point of posting these things when they already have taken a price cut in India which matters for us and its already live..

:rofl:

I think he forgot forum called Indian video gamer lol

16 hours ago, radicaldude said:

If the price is jacked up, it would be worldwide. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. 

so they reduced the price from 699 to 499 and then will increase it to 899 :hi2:

price increase doesn’t mean it’s worldwide, that’s why we have regional pricing which both M and $ have adopted here for the subs..

Edited by Assassins Creed

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Even if it increases the price ,it will still be almost the same price as the new sh*t sony subscription service .

So dont see what the problem is :ko:

Problem is that SONY is likely to charge 15-17$ for PSPlus/PSNow mostly for letting ppl play older games, so now PONIES feel obligated to bag on any service that provides better value for the moolah it's charging.

• Like 1

Gamepass is the only reason why i let go of buying ps5 twice now.... I play on pc gamepass, and in comparison, paying 5k for a game, no matter how good, just doesn't work for me.  It also helps that most first party ps titles eventually are releasing on pc and most third party ps5 exclusive games like forsaken/ghostwire tokyo are releasing on pc too.  Best gen for pc gamer I think (if you've the time to play all those games that is !!)

Edited by Ne0
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Gamepass is the only reason why i let go of buying ps5 twice now.... I play on pc gamepass, and in comparison, paying 5k for a game, no matter how good, just doesn't work for me.  It also helps that most first party ps titles eventually are releasing on pc and most third party ps5 exclusive games like forsaken/ghostwire tokyo are releasing on pc too.  Best gen for pc gamer I think (if you've the time to play all those games that is !!)

Amen. Didnt buy PS5 as ps games are coming to pc, so no point buying it. Right now pc is the best platform.

51 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Xbox Gamepass or not?

I guess only PC Gamepass, acc to this official tweet. 

But acc to this article, it's coming to xbox GP as well

It's coming to both Xbox and PC gamepass 

Edited by Vamos
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Is it any good though?

Yes. 

It surprised everyone when it came out in 2020. 
Music and the overall vibe feels a bit like Outer Wilds. 

And story is unexpectedly good. 

• Like 1