Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Think 26th March event should announce EA Play on PC pass. Games have been added and seem to show up as well.

ME7XE6m.png

HrhFqAI.png

theyshow up and disappear  every few weeks.

It pissed me off that after trumpeting the horn about EA play on PC, they decided to nix it the day of launch.

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Guys play MORKREDD, one of the gems on GamePass.. Meant to play co op but Single player is a bit challenge and can get a bit mind bender.. 

small game, finished about 50% already 

Sounds cool :D

6 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Guys play MORKREDD, one of the gems on GamePass.. Meant to play co op but Single player is a bit challenge and can get a bit mind bender.. 

small game, finished about 50% already 

And finished !! Last 20% is real f**king test of patience, Decide what you want to break in advance instead of the controller.. 

@WhiteWolf I challenge you do to 1000 gamer points in this one.. Prize will be PS5/Xbox game of your choice :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I challenge you do to 1000 gamer points in this one.. Prize will be PS5/Xbox game of your choice :thumbsup:

Sab aise usko prize dete mat firo.. Do you remember Cyberpunk ka deal chal raha hai mera uske sath.. yeh saal agar Gamepass pe nahi aaya to woh mujhe PS5 Slim ya Xbox highest version ka slim model (jo naam hoga uska) woh dilane wala hai. 

I hope tab tak ban na ho jaye! :D

• Haha 1