Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

Totally agree. I just wish some of the others liking your post were less troll-ey about making any points they want to be make. Not every post need to push an agenda. The neutral pov you're speaking of is rare here, and the community doesn't need dividing.

It's hilarious that non-owners seem to have so much hate rather than letting owners just do their own thing [emoji3]

I havent posted any hate post regarding gamepass. If anything, i have commented on hope before when he was posting dumb sh*t. 

What are you blabbering about exactly? 

13 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

PC and gaming divisions are totally different. 

but under the same company - MS. They are different divisions - it doesn't matter. Loss today is trivial compared to profit potential in the future. You pull cash from cash cow divisions and invest in growing divisions, subsidizing its in a sense

but under the same company - MS. They are different divisions - it doesn't matter. Loss today is trivial compared to profit potential in the future. You pull cash from cash cow divisions and invest in growing divisions, subsidizing its in a sense
Again, how does that relate to anything to what we are talking? Where have i said that MS should be worried about anything? Point was that they don't post gaming division's profits, just revenue, unlike every other company. Whether they shpuld be worried about anything or not is immaterial

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Awww.. Classic waveking. 

He is right.

You and Ank ( GP haters) always post negative sh*t about GP and worry about MS business nd all. :D

GP users enjoy games and don't worry about MS profit and loss.

He is right.

You and Ank ( GP haters) always post negative sh*t about GP and worry about MS business nd all. [emoji3]

GP users enjoy games and don't worry about MS profit and loss.

I am a GP hater? I post sh*t? Wtf are ypu blabbering about? Are you drunk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Thats revenue, not profitability (or loss) numbers. They don't reveal that :)

Reading comptehension next time please :lol:

Fair point, they don't. It's just revenue.

I havent posted any hate post regarding gamepass. If anything, i have commented on hope before when he was posting dumb sh*t. 

What are you blabbering about exactly? 

It's fine to question stuff. Game pass isn't a sacred cow. These are just for-profit products made by companies.

Let's just do it in a way that's more civil and not driven by an agenda, which is mostly what happens in these threads (like you mentioned yourself). No one's blabbering, just raising concerns based on what's usually seen here.

Point was that they don't post gaming division's profits, just revenue, unlike every other company. 

I'm not so sure.

I pointed out earlier that Amazon doesn't break out Prime numbers. I think they only provide a subscriber count and revenue, and not for each individual prime service afaik. Streaming aside, do we have any numbers for EA and Ubi's subscription services?

Genuine questions to see if you have the data. 

It's fine to question stuff. Game pass isn't a sacred cow. These are just for-profit products made by companies.

Let's just do it in a way that's more civil and not driven by an agenda, which is mostly what happens in these threads (like you mentioned yourself). No one's blabbering, just raising concerns based on what's usually seen here.
My apologies if i was rude. I never sh*t post or post anything negative regarding unnecessarily. I wasn't even negative here about gamepass as a whole

I'm not so sure.

I pointed out earlier that Amazon doesn't break out Prime numbers. I think they only provide a subscriber count and revenue, and not for each individual prime service afaik. Streaming aside, do we have any numbers for EA and Ubi's subscription services?

Genuine questions to see if you have the data. 

I wasn't saying they should post profitablity numbers for gamepass. But one would expect them to post that for their gaming division as a whole

18 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

My apologies if i was rude. I never sh*t post or post anything negative regarding unnecessarily. I wasn't even negative here about gamepass as a whole

Haa bahut sant mahatma hai bhai tu.

Chal ab nikal GP thread se :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

No worries at all, man! It’s all good. I think the reactions get a bit instinctual when any random news story or conversation on Xbox or game pass gets picked apart, and in pretty one sided ways. Which is pretty funny, because pretty much everyone here owns both systems and use them equally as much.

I don’t see anything wrong with conversation, but that’s often not the case with a lot of the agenda posts from the usual suspects.

11 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I wasn't saying they should post profitablity numbers for gamepass. But one would expect them to post that for their gaming division as a whole

Ah, that’s pretty simple then. The gaming division likely isn’t profitable, forget game pass. Just goes to show how deep their pockets are if they’re still going after two decades.

That said, I’m not sure how relevant it is for the end customer if the actual service is clearly of some worth. We’re all here to enjoy the games. House of Cards back in 2013 was as enjoyable without worrying about if early Netflix was making any money from it?

Ah, that’s pretty simple then. The gaming division likely isn’t profitable, forget game pass. Just goes to show how deep their pockets are if they’re still going after two decades.

That said, I’m not sure how relevant it is for the end customer if the actual service is clearly of some worth. We’re all here to enjoy the games. House of Cards back in 2013 was as enjoyable without worrying about if early Netflix was making any money from it?
Ohh, don't get me wrong. I never said that we should worry about it. I was just contributing to the conversation about how healthy xbox is/would be in terms of profitability. Not implying they are going anywhere or we should be worried

• Like 1