Official GamePass Thread

WhiteWolf

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Pre-load for 2GB game. 825058705582194748.png?v=1

I mean the store doesn't show yet that its on game pass like they usually do, guess cashing in as much as sales..

EDIT: showing up now, Install via Xbox App is working

Edited by Assassins Creed

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I mean the store doesn't show yet that its on game pass like they usually do, guess cashing in as much as sales..

EDIT: showing up now, Install via Xbox App is working

Oh? It showed on PC app yesterday. Usually appears few hours after the announcement close to release. 

5 hours ago, b!T said:

I have like 15 games to play on gamepass. Dafaq man, can't keep up at all.

Meanwhile some people are still trying to find value and waiting for MS to increase price. ??

• Haha 2

^ Same. I bought AC:O & LA Noire and here I am grinding it out on Gamepass titles. 

Currently on the list 

• Ascent
  • Hades
  • Peggle 2
  • FIFA 21

Along with NFS HP, Titanfall and RDR:O. 

Possibly the most active gaming period I've had in a while. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think the difference is that when you buy a new game you wanna try it immediately.

When on a sub, you don't feel any rush of trying everything. Free to play whatever you are and also don't feel bad on dropping something you don't like. 

Subscription model is great for gaming imo. 

Had it not been for GP, I would've missed out on so many little gems! WFH + Gamepass has been a blessing for me.

Spoiler

This is sounding like one of those weight loss ads. "Pehle main bohot mota hota tha. Bed se nikalne ka mann bhi nahin karta tha..." :P

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Free games have no value hence you can't give them time, But if you bought same game paying 4-5K, you would have finished all by now :hypocrite:

:rofl: it's all the same for me, man. I don't have time like old days also playing on switch and vita nowadays.

The Quake remaster on GamePass today. 

Along with Quake 2 and 3. 

Discover the All-New “Dimension of the Machine” Expansion

In the deepest depths of the labyrinth lies the core of lava and steel known only as The Machine. Crusade across time and space against the forces of evil to bring together the lost runes, power the dormant machine, and open the portal hiding the greatest threat to all known worlds—destroy it...before it destroys us all.

• Like 1

The Quake remaster also supports cross-play, xCloud support (only for Game Pass Ultimate members) and mods (Quake 64 will be available for launch)

• up to 4K
  • widescreen resolution support
  • enhanced models
  • new lighting
  • anti-aliasing, DOF
  • original soundtrack
  • includes the original expansions and a new one by Machinegames
  • local and online MP

#realupgrade ?

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

Only the one’s which were already in development & coming in Fiscal 2021 

Even Skyrim is getting a PS5 port unlike HellBlade & Psychonauts 2 

Bathesda is not part of Xbox Studios & is directly under the M$ umbrella like Minecraft developer 

In future also if things don’t work out as being planned & experimented Bathesda games will be having a chance to show up on other platforms like PS & Switch unlike other studio which are directly under Xbox Publishing 

But obviously anyone expecting Starfield or that other co-op game on PS any time soon after GamesPass launch is kidding themselves 

Yes they will show up on ps5 :majesty:

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Extremist PS fans going crazy on Twitter saying Quake is on PS means every game will eventually come to PS. Here we go again. Lol

This was being developed from before ,new games wont come which started development recently even if its the next fallout or ES6 .