!!Death Stranding Spolier Discussion Thread!!

Snake

44 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Very much needed thread! 

So basically Sam's visions were his own and BB28 visions, since he was the original BB who became a man. 

With the end credit, does it mean that Louise will become like Sam?

Sam vision are his and his alone. Lou/ise has nothing to do with it. Bb28 is a normal baby

The moment when I came to knew Cliff is the father of Sam  was total mindfk. Cliff was always seems to be good person. He was just trying to protect his BB. But i don't get it why did he killed her own wife? I mean he could have left her there in hospital and ran away.

11 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

The moment when I came to knew Cliff is the father of Sam  was total mindfk. Cliff was always seems to be good person. He was just trying to protect his BB. But i don't get it why did he killed her own wife? I mean he could have left her there in hospital and ran away.

His wife  and other bb mothers are still-mothers so basically brain dead and kept alive on life support. Their soul is already on the other side and that's why BB's can see BT's

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GameAnalyzer said:

This was one of the early good moments in the game. After knowing she didn't had much choice she did the good thing. But is Higgs dead or still alive? Because she didn't kill him but we hear a gunshot. 

Its intentionally ambiguous

Though the character was one dimensional, Troy Bker did a good job as Higgs.

He was hamming it up the whole way but still did it well. The performance capture of the game is stunning, just imagine these 2 scenes with the current technology

faceff0f7e579d9837dbd8aebe6c339e.jpg

017f715e527708efb0aff022b9f34bd8.jpg

He sort of re-created the second scene with the cliff and Sam hug but the mgs one has years & years of build up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I already miss playing this game. :nerves: Will definitely play again during Christmas holidays. Next time rather focusing on story I will take my time to build roads, bridges or help other players. 

So wait, you didnt why playing it the first time??

The last walk to incinerate BB is exactly the same as your very first delivery. My net got disconnected at the very beginning so I could only see NPC stuff, and all of Igor's ladders and ropes were there, just in dire state due to timefall. The same one I had used 50hrs ago. That moment was...

giphy.gif