Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

Not so interested in this but holy sh*t take all my money when they finally remake 4. 

Like full f**king 60$ no questions asked. 

PS5/Xboxwhatever dare I hope. 

Probably in a decade, because that's how long it'll take for RE4 gameplay to feel dated and obsolete. Even then I'm not sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

How would you even "un-obsolete" RE4's gameplay? The only thing I can think of is to be able to move and shoot. That would legit break the game. 

Maybe 10 years from now VR and sh*t might get so advanced that you can remake RE4. Like there are controllers for walking in game  and they become cheap and mainstream. That way the Stand still and shoot mechanic still sorta works , since if you move you will actually lose accuracy IRL.

Edited by Shadoken

Why would they even remake RE4? It's still pretty good and available on PS4. Next one should be Code Veronica X. That will complete HD remaster/remake of all relevant RE games on modern platforms. RE0 HD, RE1 remake HD, RE 2 remake, RE3 remake, RE 4, 5 and 6 HD remasters. I hope they remake Code Veronica X. That game was system seller for me for Dreamcast. I was awed by the graphics improvement over RE3.

Never thought that they would develop it so fast. These days game development has become much harder even though they use the same assets as RE2 remake. 

The makeover of Jill, Carlos and Nemesis is far more than they did on Leon, Claire and Ada in RE2. 

Hope they announce a playable demo. 

Next remake should be either CV or Dino Crisis. I don’t care about 8.

Edited by Mysteryman

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I wish if they make Lost Planet again.  :(

Oh yes, the original lost planet was great. I played that game in a cafė. Didn't even bothered with the story and all but gameplay was fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

What was fantastic about Lost Planet gameplay? I never played it but I remember it as a cover based shooter where we kill alien animals or something.

You are in alien world surviving in extreme cold weather, you are a space pirate. You have a suit and weapons which is powered by a mineral called Akrid and available only in aliens. Even big mechs are powered with it. Some corporations want that mineral for wrong purposes. 

You are always in the need of akrid or else you die which makes the gameplay more tense. Shooting and using mechs was fun.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, Big Boss said:

Why would they even remake RE4? It's still pretty good and available on PS4. Next one should be Code Veronica X. That will complete HD remaster/remake of all relevant RE games on modern platforms. RE0 HD, RE1 remake HD, RE 2 remake, RE3 remake, RE 4, 5 and 6 HD remasters. I hope they remake Code Veronica X. That game was system seller for me for Dreamcast. I was awed by the graphics improvement over RE3.

I played an hour of code Veronica a week earlier,didn't feel like a PS2 game apart from the graphics maybe.

Controls are so tanky : like straight out of PS1 and controlling a real robot - like 3d has been introduced for the first time and surely plays like a ps1 game, it adds to the gameplay though, being able to control/correctly move the player in encounters is the main game itself.

I then didn't know where to go after coming back to the metal detector.

31 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

I played an hour of code Veronica a week earlier,didn't feel like a PS2 game apart from the graphics maybe.

Controls are so tanky : like straight out of PS1 and controlling a real robot - like 3d has been introduced for the first time and surely plays like a ps1 game, it adds to the gameplay though, being able to control/correctly move the player in encounters is the main game itself.

I then didn't know where to go after coming back to the metal detector.

Code Veronica is a  Dreamcast game that was released on a console jump between the PS1 and PS2. I think it released even before the PS2 was out

• Thanks 1