Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

On 12/6/2019 at 12:29 PM, GunnerY2J said:

I played an hour of code Veronica a week earlier,didn't feel like a PS2 game apart from the graphics maybe.

Controls are so tanky : like straight out of PS1 and controlling a real robot - like 3d has been introduced for the first time and surely plays like a ps1 game, it adds to the gameplay though, being able to control/correctly move the player in encounters is the main game itself.

I then didn't know where to go after coming back to the metal detector.

Playing Code Veronica on PS4 currently and controls feel fine to me. D-pad provides better control than analog stick.
Perhaps, due to playing classic RE 1, 2, 3 on PS1 many times, I might have developed muscle memory for tank controls.

I played an hour of code Veronica a week earlier,didn't feel like a PS2 game apart from the graphics maybe.
Controls are so tanky : like straight out of PS1 and controlling a real robot - like 3d has been introduced for the first time and surely plays like a ps1 game, it adds to the gameplay though, being able to control/correctly move the player in encounters is the main game itself.

Keep playing if you can overcome controls its one of the best resident evil games..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Keep playing if you can overcome controls its one of the best resident evil games..

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

Yes, will get back to it.

Will need walkthrough at some points for progression it seems.

Old games were tough as to what to do and where to go.

During the PS2 era, I wasn't able to complete half of the games, then ps3-4 era has been straightforward (the popular big ones at least)