Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Did they turn down the gore, shooting hands/legs off? WTF.

No, they didn’t not. Refer to the ESRB rating below. 

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/36650/Resident+Evil+3/

EDIT: Just remembered that it is the Japanese or Z version so the gore content is removed. Same happened to Resident Evil 2. 

Edited by Mysteryman

54 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Confirmed in OXM article, Nemesis can enter save rooms.

I repeat, Nemesis can enter save rooms.

I guess they will put in difficulty settings for choosing that. Some people don't like having to look over their shoulder 24/7, so they might disable that. I've seen quite a lot of people like that on Steam and other forums (And I'm one of those).

If he's chasing you, he can break into safe rooms. 

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

I guess they will put in difficulty settings for choosing that. Some people don't like having to look over their shoulder 24/7, so they might disable that. I've seen quite a lot of people like that on Steam and other forums (And I'm one of those).

They've designed Nemesis AI with actually not being relentless, if he's always chasing you that'd get tiring fast. His AI works to dynamically sorta' direction his moves, and give the player breathing room as well.

___

Some more details:

• Spiders are confirmed to be in the game! They have a tendency to scuttle all over the place, sometimes towards or away from you, or drop on you from the ceiling. 
  • Raccoon City is a LOT bigger than it's been previously. They designed a lot of the city, it's not open world but they designed it so you can explore quite a few streets and even stores and buildings of the town, and have multiple paths through the city to take.
  • Jill can unlock more pathways in the Subway System to new parts of the city as a form of fast travel. As you get further in the city, the Subway becomes kinda' your hub to connect all the different parts of town.
  • There's a lot more side stuff you can do than RE2 or the original game, often times there's optional back-tracking the game gives you
  • There's a lot of optional distractions, route planning and risk and reward going on here.
  • There's a slight hint that there may be a couple new monsters in RE3 that weren't in the original, but you'll have to wait to see.
  • OXM say what they've played so far is "extraordinary", and if the rest of the game can keep up the quality of the 2-3 hours they played, it's going to become a classic Resident Evil game.

There are some same rooms that he cant break into, the one which have the classic RE save room music are safe from nemmy.

Yep.

Confirmation

Capcom has confirmed that - despite early reports - the Nemesis will definitely not be able to enter Resident Evil 3's designated safe rooms, and we're all breathing a collective sigh of relief. The big bad of Resident Evil 3 is certainly relentless, and unlike Mr X can and will break down doors in his pursuit of Jill, but thankfully certain areas are still off-limits to the big bully.

The clue's in the music, as is traditional in the Resi franchise - and not all save points are in safe rooms. 

• 2 weeks later...