Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

Great demo - Nemesis is one crazy unpredictable boss. Three hits and you’re dead in Standard mode. 

I still haven’t be able to master the dodge. It will be critical to survive the Hard mode.  

One minor flaw is that there is no blood splatter around the zombie and its limbs just pop out and disappear unlike RE2R. 

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Excellent demo. 

Isnt there a checkpoint? 

I got the pipe and then died and it started from way back 

Only checkpoint is before Nemesis shows up. The demo doesn't have typewriters in save rooms, otherwise they are suppose to act as checkpoints.

• Like 1

Another thing I notice in the demo is the button mashing when grabbed by a zombie. You always get bitten no matter how much you mash it. Maybe less health loss? Also they remove the option to stab or put a bomb in the mouth of the zombie. 

Also there is a new zombie infected with a Las Plagas like parasite by Nemesis unlike in the original.

12 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Another thing I notice in the demo is the button mashing when grabbed by a zombie. You always get bitten no matter how much you mash it. Maybe less health loss? Also they remove the option to stab or put a bomb in the mouth of the zombie. 

Also there is a new zombie infected with a Las Plagas like parasite by Nemesis unlike in the original.

Wasn't it the same in RE2 ? 

Is there even a prompt to mash buttons? 

You either get bit or you stick a knife or grenade in them.

1 hour ago, Shadoken said:

Wasn't it the same in RE2 ? 

Is there even a prompt to mash buttons? 

You either get bit or you stick a knife or grenade in them.

Can you send a YouTube link that let the player stab or use a bomb to escape zombie grab? In RE3, the developers seem to replace it by dodging. 

You can't stab or nade them anymore. If you get grabbed, get ready to mash buttons. There is a way to push back lunging enemies with a knife, but it requires precise timing.

Also game got leaked in France and someone already beat it.

1584767756-6367dedd-6458-4a15-aa81-431ee

Pretty short in normal mode, but supposedly has NG+ with randomized encounters.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Only 5 hours? Damn thats short! Good thing I cancelled my preorder. Will buy it cheaper.

It isn't that much shorter than RE2, that game length was padded by side B. If what the dude is saying about NG+ then this doesn't have to end at 5 hours.