Resident Evil 3 Remake

CarbonCore

Though RE3 was a good game, M-Two didn’t give justice to the original.. Too much content was cut. Great graphics but execution was below RE2 quality. 

Hope they take all the help needed for this peak in RE history. 

Correction: RE3 was made by Red Works. M-Two, the new studio contributed to the project. RE4 remake is its first project. 

Edited by Mysteryman

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah it could do with a remake. Point is RE4 has already been remastered so much, and the remastered visuals are very decent.

I see only one remaster for RE4. PS3 or PS4 version is more or less the same. The fan made version doesn’t count. 

Yeah I too wish CV to be remade. Wesker and Alexia in the RE engine would be gorgeous.

Edited by Mysteryman

16 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

RE4 has recieved so many remasters, arent people actually bored of playing the same game again and again?

Games like RE2, RE3,  FF7, FF6, etc need remasters because they're too dated now.

Easy $$$ with RE4. 

They going to do RE5 too. 

22 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

What happened to the RE2 remake team? Are they working on RE8?

They hijacked Rev 3 and now turning it into first person RE8. ETA 2021. Rev 3 got overwhelmingly positive response from testers so they turned it into mainline RE game.

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

They hijacked Rev 3 and now turning it into first person RE8. ETA 2021. Rev 3 got overwhelmingly positive response from testers so they turned it into mainline RE game.

Yeah.. That’s the rumor claimed by the Dusk Golem guy. Wonder why Capcom didn’t put a restraining order against him or find the leaker/insider in its studios. That sh*t would be jailed in the US.

Edited by Mysteryman

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Oh god why? I didnt mind the game, but its a ps3 era HD game anyway. :O

RE5 is best selling RE game. They will 100% remake it. 

Expecting RE8 in 2021. RE4 Remake in 2022. Some filler. Then maybe RE 5 remake. 2024 will mark 15 years. 

11 hours ago, AnK said:

Prospect of Re4 remake gathers attention 

But makes little sense 

Both Re2 & Re3 are reimagined in Re4 & later style 

What are they going to reimagine RE4 with 

just add fancy Graphics 

will be more of a Remaster like 
SOTC then 

Until & unless they think of unique gameplay improvements it can hardly be labelled as a Remake 

I feel the same way. Which is my vote was for the underrated code Veronica. Heck i would rather play the first RE in the style of the new remakes 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:17 AM, Mysteryman said:

Yeah.. That’s the rumor claimed by the Dusk Golem guy. Wonder why Capcom didn’t put a restraining order against him or find the leaker/insider in its studios. That sh*t would be jailed in the US.

You can't do sh*t to a random person , He could have heard from a person who heard it from another person. Usually when a game is super late into development it becomes very hard to stop leaks ,especially with oursourcing,contractors..etc.

13 hours ago, AnK said:

Prospect of Re4 remake gathers attention 

But makes little sense 

Both Re2 & Re3 are reimagined in Re4 & later style 

What are they going to reimagine RE4 with 

just add fancy Graphics 

will be more of a Remaster like 
SOTC then 

Until & unless they think of unique gameplay improvements it can hardly be labelled as a Remake 

RE4 remake will most likely be graphics and some QoL additions like shortcuts to d-pad, being able to slow walk when aiming, some trimming in island/castle area etc.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

RE4 remake will most likely be graphics and some QoL additions like shortcuts to d-pad, being able to slow walk when aiming, 

I'll be happy with that.

Just the thought of seeing RE4 running on the RE engine is making me salivate :P

Well, Re2 remake was successful, even re3 could've done way better if they'd not trimmed down the clocktower and other area's and it was outsourced to 3 different teams. Possibly because nemises was tied to specific events and completely opposite to mr.x which was disappointing. Gore was turned down, certainly felt like a rushed title.

Capcom have been asking if they like these kind of remakes on social media and people have responded positive. 

RE engine is very impressive, Re2 and 3 remake, DMC 5. All looked very good across all platforms. 

• 2 weeks later...

Completed the game on inferno with S rank. I had to use all defense coins and Infinite ammo guns from bonus shop as  inferno mode is no joke, u die in one hit and no auto save. 

Last boss fight is crazy on inferno.

Here is a comparison of Standard and Inferno boss fight

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, Shadoken said:

Maybe 10 years from now VR and sh*t might get so advanced that you can remake RE4. Like there are controllers for walking in game  and they become cheap and mainstream. That way the Stand still and shoot mechanic still sorta works , since if you move you will actually lose accuracy IRL.

Wow .... I fkin called it.

RE4 VR 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-capcom-data-leak-plans-for-re4-vr-mh-rise-stories-2-pc-switch-exclusive-ip-codenamed-guillotine-see-threadmark.326999/page-11

14 hours ago, Shadoken said:

VR has been a thing since RE7 and confirmed for 8 as well so it is pretty much expected for 4. As of now, we do not know what format it will take but I would like TPS like the OG.