Secret Santa 2019

abhi90

2 hours ago, vipulpradhan said:

Yes.

Will surely read the book.

As for Yakuza, been wanting to get hands-on this series since a long while. Will surely be a good start :)

Again, thank you so much.

Neil Gaiman is just amazing. Once you are done, try reading the Gospel of Loki as well :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ive read American Gods by Neil Gaiman and it was soooo good!

Agree :) Try The Anansi Boys as well. Not as elaborate as American Gods, but it’s set in the same universe and is a fine read!

• Thanks 1

These reached me earlier today :dance:

barely get time to play games on ps4, so never bought these two. Will try them sometime this holidays. Thank you very much Santa, the package did not have your name/note - please reveal yourself  :) 

F0xcH2i.jpg 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Keano said:

These reached me earlier today :dance:

barely get time to play games on ps4, so never bought these two. Will try them sometime this holidays. Thank you very much Santa, the package did not have your name/note - please reveal yourself  :) 

F0xcH2i.jpg

I hope you like both games. I saw that you don't have these two games. Nier Automata is a great game and I hope you like Death Stranding. BB didn't have the option to write my name :(

9 hours ago, vipulpradhan said:

Yes.

Will surely read the book.

As for Yakuza, been wanting to get hands-on this series since a long while. Will surely be a good start :)

Again, thank you so much.

Awesome. I'm not a book reader myself, but I've heard a lot of good things about Norse Gods, hence decided to get it.

7 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

Nice gifts sanke.

Thanks man.

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Neil Gaiman is just amazing. Once you are done, try reading the Gospel of Loki as well :)

phew....gamble paid off.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:17 AM, santanu18 said:

I hope you like both games. I saw that you don't have these two games. Nier Automata is a great game and I hope you like Death Stranding. BB didn't have the option to write my name :(

Thank you very much @santanu18 :hug:

I will try them some time over the holidays. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• Like 1