Secret Santa 2019

abhi90

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Go these delivered on 26th December but I was busy with work so I couldn't post them. Thank you Santa. Can you please reveal yourself, I couldn't find your name in the package.

It is amazing how far we have come along, these portable devices over two decades ago could only play brick games, b&w games and now it can play Mario, Donkey Kong and what not.

it5DUNw.jpg

The chessboard is brilliant, I loved it, it has magnetic pieces too.

Gf0YA74.jpg

The magnetic pieces

2BOY5Uo.jpg

Lovely stuff ! need product link for that handheld console. found it on AliExpress once.

• 2 weeks later...
Go these delivered on 26th December but I was busy with work so I couldn't post them. Thank you Santa. Can you please reveal yourself, I couldn't find your name in the package.

It is amazing how far we have come along, these portable devices over two decades ago could only play brick games, b&w games and now it can play Mario, Donkey Kong and what not.
it5DUNw.jpg

I hope you liked it bro. Have a wonderful New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it5DUNw.jpg

14 minutes ago, wickedbl0ke said:
On 1/1/2020 at 10:03 PM, santanu18 said:

Yes I loved it. Thanks man. Both are very good choices.

• 2 weeks later...

I had actually gotten my gift on 24th but I forgot to post the pictures, more like anxiety but let's move on from that.

I didn't post my gifts the day I got them because I thought there might be another package due to the numbering but there wasn't and I could not decode the code. So I am sorry SS but I have no idea who you are.

3fSgUn7.jpg

I actually did start reading the book on my kindle like 7 months ago and never finished it. Having a physical copy is AMAZING, I love having a full bookshelf and adding more books to my massive collection of books I have read. A R Rahman is one of the most inspiring people and I love his work so so much. Thank you so much.

fMjed6O.jpg

Some yummy cashew cake. It looked good, it tasted good I only had a little bit. Leaving it in my diabetic father's office when my sweet toothed mother was also around was a mistake. I sadly didn't have much of it, but from what I hear the cashew cake was great! I wish I found out for myself :P

SSBaS50.jpg

This one caught me off guard. How did you know dog. HOW DID YOU KNOW! I haven't watched this movie solely because I was waiting for a new theater system in our new house. I have been so hyped for this movie and I have only seen 1 trailer and that's it. HDR Blu Ray? Oh good lawd, looks like I need to hurry up my new Home Theater system so that I can watch this baby! But how did you know? I am absolutely astounded, I don't think I have ever talked about this online. Thanks man. How did you know ?

6l5kxW8.jpg

Thank you for all the gifts! They were amazing, even the hat was worn in the office Christmas event!

Edit: I know what it is, thanks a lot Santa! If I didn't have it already, I would have loved it for sure. I love that game to death as you surely saw lol

I still don't know how my Santa is and turns out I am really dumb!

It was a code for Civ VI Rise and Fall. I already own that game so if there are any Civ6 fans in the forum who don't have Rise and Fall, I can send the code over to them! Please Santa reveal youself :(

Edited by Sackboy
Figured out the code. It was literally a code
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Part 2 of my SS gift has arrived. A big box of chocolates :wub:

But the best part of this was the personalised card that came with it. Thank you for the words, Anant/Sackboy. It’s truly appreciated, and without doubt one of the best gifts I’ve ever received.

You’ve really made my day!

IVG Secret Santa never disappoints.

I am glad you liked your gift. And thanks for not posting the card here

But damn, you are an enigma, I must have stalked your stuff for like 10+years and it looks like you abandoned normal social media in 2015.

BIG thanks to @abhinit90 for hosting this, being an old friend and being understanding when I couldn't send the gift :)

• 10 months later...

Does Dan still organise the secret Santa around here? He used do a decade ago. Remember the awesome gifts we used to get for each other. 

I once found a limited edition Godfather wallpaper because I knew my guy would be thrilled. Forgot it in the back of the auto 10 mins after buying it. :doh:

4 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

I thought people would be busy with covid etc.

Are people still Interested for Secret Santa this year?

:makeout:

yeah this year might be tough for many folks to send out couriers. 

45 minutes ago, adity said:

Everyone orders from amazon anyways. Its a non issue. 

damn yes my memories are from a decade ago. No Amazon Flipkart at that time. Just the thrill of actually speaking to guys close to the recipient and trying to identify their likes and then going out and getting nice stuff ?

Edited by Jigsaw

3 hours ago, hope said:

We should do it for sure :clap3:

I wonder what your santa will gift you after all the douchebaggery regarding your sources :rofl: Maybe a hope of gift coming in few weeks. :naughty:

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, ZooZoo said:

I wonder what your santa will gift you after all the douchebaggery regarding your sources :rofl: Maybe a hope of gift coming in few weeks. :naughty:

Santa will send him a PS5 box with a brick and an SRK poster inside :lol: