SteelSeries Apex M750 mechanical keyboard for 5k

djanuj

Amazon has 40% discount coupon so price falls to 5074 Rupees. It's a very good deal.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B074536KKX/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_mJi7Db38DCPKB
Yup the deal itself was really good but the negative reviews on Amazon were scary, everyone complained about the keys stopping to work after few months.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Yup the deal itself was really good but the negative reviews on Amazon were scary, everyone complained about the keys stopping to work after few months.

Thing is. Indian reviews are not to be considered because there are hardly 7 and since it's electronic defects may or may not occur. Check amazon.com. For better understanding.

Thing is. Indian reviews are not to be considered because there are hardly 7 and since it's electronic defects may or may not occur. Check amazon.com. For better understanding. 
Fair enough, but a lot of times these companies sell the inferior/cheaper quality version of the exact same product in India and use us as a dumping ground so it's actually good to read Indian reviews too especially if they are available.

Example Logitech G102 is considered a good budget mouse worldwide while there are a lot of reviews about it getting the double click issue on Amazon India.

• Like 2