Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

SRINI87

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was just messing with Roun90. :P

Oh f**k lol

I know actual gameplay will look not exactly one to one to this trailer but it will be damn close and huge leap over current gen.Im 100% sure that ingame cutscenes will look exactly like the trailer even in final game coz cutscenes use higher quality assets than game. 

99% sure this will be the case (leaving 1% for the devs messing up big time)

His pc gpu is obsolete compared to Series X and he knows it too. 

PS5 and seriesX both gonna have better gpu than what he got. His 2 lakh pc about get outclassed by 500$ consoles. 

:rofl:

Oh sh*t .. really Zodka? :nerves:

My my PC which is serving me for more than 4 years and still standing rock solid currently playing a game called RDR2 on 1440p ultra/high mix settings giving 60+ fps and it's the best looking game till date. Now is getting outclassed by some upcoming consoles with rumored specs which have less specs than mine and 2020 end release date and no price confirmation. 

You have me worried now Zodka..

I've decided. 

From now on I'll be an exclusive console player. 

We believe in xclusives coz we don't want everyone to play games, just us worthy people. 

We a team now. 

Damn you PC Master Race. 

10 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Oh sh*t .. really Zodka? :nerves:

My my PC which is serving me for more than 4 years and still standing rock solid currently playing a game called RDR2 on 1440p ultra/high mix settings giving 60+ fps and it's the best looking game till date. Now is getting outclassed by some upcoming consoles with rumored specs which have less specs than mine and 2020 end release date and no price confirmation. 

You have me worried now Zodka..

I've decided. 

From now on I'll be an exclusive console player. 

We believe in xclusives coz we don't want everyone to play games, just us worthy people. 

We a team now. 

Damn you PC Master Race. 

Hehe its alright. Dont feel bad now.  Every PC gets obsolete eventually. 

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

All MS games are on PC and Xbox through Game pass. What u trying to say? All i said seriesX blows your 2 lakh PC orbit in power :P

Yea man, my PC is in orbit in power. But I'm soo happy this game is on X series of X box, we are the XXX veterans now! :gunsmilie:

• 5 months later...

"Hellblade II Senua Saga is being built in Unreal Engine 5 to take FULL advantage of the Xbox Series X hardware, features and Velocity Architecture, to bring Hellblade's visuals"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/10/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-future-of-xbox/amp/

• 1 month later...

Yeah, saw the Unreal Fest thing. It was a really nice look into UE5. Still doesn't mean the actual game and it's animations will have that level of fidelity though. Just needs to be good looking like the first game.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:23 PM, playstationdude said:

Will games built on UE5 be compatible with ps4 pro/xbox one ? Doesnt it use very high textures and RTX features?

UE5 is compatible with mobile phones as well. So yes, it'll be compatible with PS4/X1. They can always opt for lower quality textures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...