Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II

SRINI87

23 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dont be so sore ,dont like xbox then stop posting about it. Since morning you have just been baiting and whining about xbox this xbox that. 

Stop getting baited needlessly. 
How the hell is this a bait?!? 

For years we have been listening about their arrival & when they are finally showing up it definitely needs a ?,as it’s good for gamers all around. 

Game of the show, looked beautiful and incredible, truly next-gen, the atmosphere and music itself shits on everything else shown at TGA, tbh.

27 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dont be so sore ,dont like xbox then stop posting about it. Since morning you have just been baiting and whining about xbox this xbox that. 

Not gonna happen, esp. now that MS has been sh*tting on Sony and ponies non-stop since the Bethesda acquisition  :roflroll:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like they are using M$'s money to increase the scope of the game. Have no context how in-details and the visions are, or how the game gonna play. But seems like there gonna be a huge jump from first to second. Hope it lives up.

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Looks like they are using M$'s money to increase the scope of the game. Have no context how in-details and the visions are, or how the game gonna play. But seems like there gonna be a huge jump from first to second. Hope it lives up.

Hopefully they expand the combat. Ninja Theory is only western studio I like for melee combat. 

And keep the puzzles and harrowing tone.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Its all pretty graphics and talking, but no deep dive into gameplay mechanics. All these graphics pointless if main game is just talking, walking and solving puzzles with barebones combat like first game. They have to improve gameplay aspect of the game. 

• Like 1

Im losing interst in this game. More I see it, more interest I lose. 

Looks like its gonna have same basic  barebones combat/ gameplay like 1st game. Just more walking and talking to voices in your head and solving  looking puzzles. 

Anyone who was expecting this gonna be epic cinematic action experience like God of War is in for huge let down. I hope im wrong but so far it looks like nothing but tech demo for SX.

Fable, ClockWork and all looks more interesting even with their small teaser than Hellblade 2.

1 hour ago, Kazarka said:

Fable, ClockWork and all looks more interesting even with their small teaser than Hellblade 2.

Fable had no gameplay either & ClockWork very basic.

I wouldn’t be expecting them anytime soon.

As for this game,its a literal meme material by now.

GoW my a*s,I’d be surprised if it even matched The Order quality.

It is obviously being put together hastily with multiple creative confusions as to what this game wants to be. 

5 hours ago, AnK said:

Fable had no gameplay either & ClockWork very basic.

I wouldn’t be expecting them anytime soon.

As for this game,its a literal meme material by now.

GoW my a*s,I’d be surprised if it even matched The Order quality.

It is obviously being put together hastily with multiple creative confusions as to what this game wants to be. 

I trust PG to make quality game and fable trailer had gameplay tid bits. Confirmed to be all ingame running on SX by devs. Its third person action game with sword and magic combat.

ClockWork is made by old established RPG developers who worked on Shock games and ES and Fallout games, and its a 1st person shooter with time travel set in steam punk setting.  I know way more about these 2 games than I know about Hellblade 2 atm.

I want Hellblade 2 to be good but im struggling to get excited based on videos i have seen so far.

5 hours ago, Kazarka said:

I want Hellblade 2 to be good but im struggling to get excited based on videos i have seen so far.

For me personally, that showcase with the giant did it for me. I'm super excited! I only wish the game has more/better combat than the first one.