New World

Heaven Angel

Fate has summoned you to the shores of Aeternum, the Eternal Isle. Overcome the brutal legions of The Corrupted and draw battle lines with competing players in this land of danger and opportunity. In a land hell-bent on your destruction, what will you do to survive? Strike out alone to forge your own heroic path, or band together, fortify, and fight.

Under the surface of Aeternum’s breathtaking landscape lay the seeds of an ancient evil that plots to erase all traces of humanity from its shores. Warriors of bygone ages, doomed adventurers, and creatures of legend have all succumbed to its corruption. It must be stopped.

Steam

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New World: Hands-On With Amazon's Upcoming Open-World MMORPG

It was obvious to me that New World is built around PvP at its core.

Notably, the economy in New World will be entirely player-driven. There are zero merchants in the game.

In New World you take on the role of an intrepid adventurer that lands on the shores of a strange, foreign land known as Aeternum. This new continent is overflowing with a magical substance called Azoth, which has the potential of unleashing immense power in anything it contacts. Sometimes that manifests as good energy, other times evil. A twisted force known as The Corruption begins to take hold of the Azoth and starts to spread across Aeternum, thrusting you and every other player into the heart of the conflict.

Predictably, my adventure in New World started at the character creator. Admittedly, it felt a bit barren. There weren’t a lot of hair options and most of the preset faces had a very “samey” vibe to them. Overall it felt lacking compared to its contemporaries and I was hoping to spend a little while tweaking things but ran out of stuff to alter very quickly. And since everyone plays as a human, it was extremely easy to get the various hunks of meat running around confused at first glance. Luckily the in-game text and proximity-based voice chat worked well to help tell people apart.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

To survive Aeternum you will need to fight. Master skill-based action combat to battle back Corrupted armies and hold your ground against enemy players. Choose your melee, ranged, or magic weapon and join the war for Aeternum.

I seriously need a good MMORPG with ARPG combat, either F2P or preferably One time pay. Just need controller support and any platform will do,  mostly living in india makes Warcraft and FF14 monthly payment models non affordable.

My hope is with ashes of creation but like star citizen IDK if it will ever release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...