Godfall

Heaven Angel

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take your first look at PlayStation 5 gameplay of Godfall and the world of Aperion—a world on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through each of the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Ascend in Godfall, the first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG.

Nothing like Diablo.

Nothing like Destiny.

The first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action-RPG. :rofl:

This is just a shite version of Kingdoms of Amalur from Gearbox. 

7 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

It's only published by Gearbox. Dev is Counterplay Games. I think this is their first game. 

Gearbox money. :P But yeah, their first big game. Duelyst was decent CCG but was shutdown few months back. 

On 6/14/2020 at 12:28 AM, Joe Cool said:

I guess this is just me being nitpicky, but even though the world does looks good, it looks so static. Considering its all next gen and stuff, I'd expect the leaves to be fluttering in the wind, some falling down. It is there at 1:19 but not at 1:09, bit weird.