End of the Decade discussion

Best game of the decade? I'll narrow it down to three

Bloodborne: As someone who didn't give sh*t about Souls games much, Bloodborne was a revelation. Just a few small adjustments like sidestepping, low stamina consumption, weapon transformation etc made a huge difference. Easy GotG.

Breadth of the Wild: Best Zelda game and one of the best open world games.

GTAV: The other best open world game. Don't think R* will ever top this one.

Worst game of the decade? Dunno, never played worst games

Biggest disappointment of the decade? Ninja Gaiden 3. Holy fk what happened? Have never been let down by a game more.

Game that changed gaming of the decade? Destiny. Everything is a GaaS now.

Game that you played the most? Destiny 1 and 2, about 4000 hrs between the two. Could've learned a foreign language or perfected guitar/violin. Instead I have 3 characters with shitty loot.

Soundtrack of the decade? Since SotC got remake this decade, its SotC.

Story of the decade? Can't remember. Most videogame stories are forgettable anyway.

Game that you will continue to play during next decade? Destiny 2 and Mario Maker 2.

Best game of the decade -  The Last Guardian. No words to describe the feeling. Genius of a game :majesty::majesty:

Worst game of the decade - Not played any bad game though Steep Demo was so bad.

Biggest disappointment of the decade - FIFA after Fifa 17

Game that changed gaming of the decade - GT Sport. Revelation in Console Multiplayer Racing.

Game that you played the most - GT Sport.

Soundtrack of the decade - SOTC as its remade. No one tops this. No One

Story of the decade - Last of Us

Game that you will continue to play during next decade - GT Sport, God Of War 2018

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Here's mine. As I was introduced to this forum in this decade I was a gamer before but a insouciant one. The one's who play the games just fun and never cared about who are the developers, publishers, consoles - PC, Steam - PSN - XBL, Nintendo, Online Multiplayer. But after I got here, It got everything complicated. 

Okay so .. 

Best game of the decade - Witcher 3, It's the best game I've played till now. RDR 2 on side if it holds the quality throughout the game. 

Worst game of the decade - Anthem, Yakuza and Breakpoint. 

Biggest disappointment of the decade - Anthem, I had a huge expectations form this game even though it's EA I had faith in Bioware. This might've been Destiny for me but sh*t.  

Game that changed gaming of the decade - Dark Souls/Sekiro without a doubt, the game has created a f**king genre. 

Game that you played the most - Witcher 3/Destiny 1 and 2 on charts. 

Soundtrack of the decade - Lots and Lots of good soundtrack but i'd choose Witcher 3. I still listen to them. 

Story of the decade - The Last of Us. 

Game that you will continue to play during next decade - RDR 2. Just started playing and it's not going to end before 2019. 30 hrs in and barely started chapter 2 quests. 

If you've barely started Chapter 2 quests and you already think its pretty darn great, its gets even better. Chapter 5 is kinda meh, the rest is top notch in my opinion, have fun!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Game that changed gaming of the decade - GT Sport. Revelation in Console Multiplayer Racing.

Game that you played the most - GT Sport.

Game that you will continue to play during next decade - GT Sport, God Of War 2018

You like GT Sport that much? Ive had it around since such a long time and I love Racing games but never bothered with it due to other big titles. Ill give it a go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

You like GT Sport that much? Ive had it around since such a long time and I love Racing games but never bothered with it due to other big titles. Ill give it a go

GT sport is absolutely fantastic. You might feel that it's a bit too tough if you haven't played simulators before and even otherwise some challenges might be way tough.

But now I am at a point that I have gotten Gold in every race, challenge, circuit experience and school part and still it's amazing to try to beat your record on Nurgburgring especially with Merc AMG GT.

Give it some time, you will like it.

• Like 2

Best game of the decade -  Grand Theft Auto V

Worst game of the decade -  Fallout 76

Biggest disappointment of the decade -  Mafia III

Game that changed gaming of the decade - Euro Truck Simulator 2 ( a simple truck simulator with a free community made multiplayer mode where players can start new companies and hire players under their umbrella ), Kerbal Space Program

Game that you played the most - Dota 2

Soundtrack of the decade - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Story of the decade -  Witcher 3

Game that you will continue to play during next decade : Grand Theft Auto V, Red dead redemption 2

Edited by Engineer

Best game of the decade? - Witcher 3, The Last of US, God of War, Destiny

Worst game of the decade? - I cant remember any. I'm usually selective on games. I would rather be disappointed than calling it the worst game.

Biggest disappointment of the decade? - Anthem - I had hoped Bioware's Destiny would be perfect. After playing the Beta i was skeptical and dodged it. Destiny 2 Year 1 as well.

Game that changed gaming of the decade? - Pubg and Destiny Raids

Game that you played the most? - Destiny

Soundtrack of the decade? - Destiny

Story of the decade? - The Last of US

Game that you will continue to play during next decade? - Destiny

Best game of the decade? -> Witcher 3. This decade gave a lot of good games but for me, nothing comes close to W3.

Worst game of the decade? -> Duke Nukem Forever. I waited forever for this game and it was utter crap.

Biggest disappointment of the decade? -> The ending of Phantom Pain. It pains me Kojima couldn't or wouldn't complete it and MGS got robbed off the ending it deserved.

Game that changed gaming of the decade? -> PUBG I think. Not a fan but the influence it had is undeniable.

Game that you played the most? -> Witcher 3.

Soundtrack of the decade? -> Persona 5 OST

Story of the decade? -> Witcher 3

Game that you will continue to play during next decade? -> Deus Ex(Original). I am addicted to it so I replay it every 2 or so years :P

Best game of the decade - Grand Theft Auto V

Worst game of the decade - Too many i don't remember anything in particular.

Biggest Disappointment of the decade - Ya i think i'll go with Mass Effect Andromeda. It could have been so much more.

Most played game of the decade -

Blacklight Retribution

Best story of the decade - Tie between Mass Effect 2/ Walking Dead season 1

Best music - Life is Strange

Game i will continue playing in next decade - Nothing

Best game of the decade? -> Persona 4 Golden

Worst game of the decade? -> Assassin's Creed Unity and Farcry 4

Biggest disappointment of the decade? -> Uncharted 4. Weird because it gave me severe nostalgia but omfg the pacing made me want to kill myself.

Game that changed gaming of the decade? -> Whatever game made BR famous. Didn't really care much for the mode myself.

Game that you played the most? -> GT Sport and DriveClub

Soundtrack of the decade? -> Nothing really stayed with me

Story of the decade? -> The Last of Us

Game that you will continue to play during next decade? -> Killzone Mercenary

Best game of the decade? - Witcher 3

Worst game of the decade? - Chubisoft made it very difficult to choose.

Biggest disappointment of the decade? - Chubisoft. With their cookie cutter open worlds they have started this sh*tty trend where now everyone try to(or have to) force open world elements in their games whether it fits or not. Ubisoft of the past was amazing. 

Game that you played the most? - Witcher 3 easily even though I haven't played the DLCs yet.

Soundtrack of the decade? - TLOU was the most memorable one for me.

Story of the decade? - TLOU

Game that you will continue to play during next decade? - Half Life 2 and its episodes. I play them once every few years.

Best game of the decade?

RDR2. Following God of War, TLOU, Yakuza 0.

Worst game of the decade?

Gears of War Judgement. Following Mass Effect Andromeda  , Fallout 76. Can’t believe these guys are making AAA games like that. And moreover, they are selling fridges in-game to store your food for real money. :rofl:

Biggest disappointment of the decade?

Anthem. High expectations but failed miserably. 

Game that changed gaming of the decade?

GTA V. 6-7years old game but they are still providing regular online updates for multiplayer.  Beside this single player games like Uncharted, MGSV, RDR2, Death Stranding. 

Game that you played the most?

Gears of War 4. 

Soundtrack of the decade?

Death Stranding. Most of the soundtracks of this game are mind blowing. Totally gives  vibe in game while playing. Following RDR2. Even this game has the best soundtracks ever. Days Gone, God of War, TLOU.  

Story of the decade?

RDR2. Following Yakuza 0. 

Game that you will continue to play during next decade?

Gears 5, RDR2, FIFA. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer