Nintendo DS games?

Chung2

22 hours ago, Chung2 said:

Any place where I can buy DS games online? Specifically looking for Pokemon games.

Check CeX. If you have a store in your local city,  you can pick it up from them. Else see if someone in the forum can buy on your behalf and ship it.

Otherwise, PlayAsia or ebay (US) or Amazon US will be your best bet. 

4 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Check CeX. If you have a store in your local city,  you can pick it up from them. Else see if someone in the forum can buy on your behalf and ship it.

Otherwise, PlayAsia or ebay (US) or Amazon US will be your best bet. 

It's on CeX, I just checked but it doesn't ship where I live (Sikkim). Can we even do that?

I checked PlayAsia before posting here, they're all out of stock. ebay has it but at a really inflated price. On Amazon US, HGSS costs about 30K INR lol

1 hour ago, Chung2 said:

It's on CeX, I just checked but it doesn't ship where I live (Sikkim). Can we even do that?

I checked PlayAsia before posting here, they're all out of stock. ebay has it but at a really inflated price. On Amazon US, HGSS costs about 30K INR lol

Which Cex has the item you are looking for? Ask someone in the forum for help. They might be willing to buy and ship on your behalf