Trading post moderator.

KnackChap

Looking for a moderator for the trading section. Responsibilities include approving and rejecting the new topics and general moderation of the section. 

Must be well versed with the rules of the trading section. Selection will be final and taken by the IVG staff. 

Interested members post below. 

I think notification for trading post is broken. Before the forum went down or updated, there used to be notification whenever new thread needed approval which made me and others to check and approve quickly. Without that, I have no idea whether new thread is up or needed approval. 

3 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I think notification for trading post is broken. Before the forum went down or updated, there used to be notification whenever new thread needed approval which made me and others to check and approve quickly. Without that, I have no idea whether new thread is up or needed approval. 

I used it to get even after that but now all of a sudden it stopped. 

• 2 months later...

I am interested in helping. Living on the other side of the world and timezone, so would be able to help during the off hours in India. Have been around for a while in the forums and know the rules albeit not trading anything in the last 6 years.

Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 2:03 PM, Keano said:

I am interested in helping. Living on the other side of the world and timezone, so would be able to help during the off hours in India. Have been around for a while in the forums and know the rules albeit not trading anything in the last 6 years.

:bash: :bash::bash: Where have you been ? Miss those old IVG clan games :wub: