Xbox 360 Tricks Microsoft Didn’t Tell You About

TRMNTR

• 2 weeks later...

MS might decide to include it in a future dashboard update... until then, no iPod Touch or iPhone support for music.

Personally, I stream music from my PC, so I have access to my entire music library from my 360 so it doesn't bother me too much anyway. And then there's always my good old 80gig iPod classic...

MS might decide to include it in a future dashboard update... until then, no iPod Touch or iPhone support for music.

Personally, I stream music from my PC, so I have access to my entire music library from my 360 so it doesn't bother me too much anyway. And then there's always my good old 80gig iPod classic...

Streaming reduces audio quality

unless you are using Windows Media Centre, in which case, the quality is intact.

^^ I've never seen any noticeable loss in quality while streaming music/movies from the PC over my Wifi connection. I use media center too, but I hate the media center interface, too clunky and sluggish.

^^ I've never seen any noticeable loss in quality while streaming music/movies from the PC over my Wifi connection. I use media center too, but I hate the media center interface, too clunky and sluggish.

Its hardly noticeable unless you really are aiming to figure out the differences.

Using WMC doesnt re-encode the music unlike a solution like TVersity.

• 4 weeks later...
Burn your fav songs on a disc and then play it on the 360...there will be an option to rip the music from the disc

But you should be aware that the overall audio quality will be adversely affected since you are in-effect, recompressing an already compressed file

Archived